- Registered on: 11/12/2013
- Last connection: 03/25/2017
Reported issues: 0
- 12:39 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: i9300 : stuck on samsung logo
- OK. No problem.
Glad to help any time
- 12:30 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: i9300 : stuck on samsung logo
- Paul Coispeau wrote:
> Yes, i did a "wipe data/factory rest". I'm using CWM-based Recovery v184.108.40.206 (suggested in th...
- 11:07 AM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: i9300 : stuck on samsung logo
- Did you do a "wipe data/factory reset" in Recovery Mode? What Recovery do you use?
I think I had to install first ...
- 09:04 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Can't get airplane mode off (so I have no signal)
- After a lot of looking up on the Internet I noticed I had no IMEI in the options of the phone no matter whatever SIM ...
I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 with last Replicant 4.2 version that's been working well 'till today, when I turned...
- 10:04 PM Replicant About the Replicant project: RE: E-mails to subscribed threads in CC
- Thank you very much
- 03:55 PM Replicant About the Replicant project: RE: could someone tell me if this device is one of the supported ones?
- As long it's "Galaxy S2 (i9100) model":http://redmine.replicant.us/projects/replicant/wiki/GalaxyS2I9100 it's support...
- 11:38 AM Replicant Security: RE: Level of modem isolation in Galaxy S3 / I9300?
- iFixit's "Samsung Galaxy S III Repair":https://www.ifixit.com/Device/Samsung_Galaxy_S_III guides could be useful for you
- 10:07 PM Replicant Security: RE: Level of modem isolation in Galaxy S3 / I9300?
- I don't know how Replicant manages the microphone, but if that's an issue for you, "Snowden shows how disable built-i...
- 12:26 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: How to install Replicant on a BLU R1 HD?
- I don't think you can install Replicant on it because it's not in the list of "supported devices":http://www.replican...
Also available in: Atom