- Registered on: 02/09/2014
- Last connection: 03/07/2017
- Replicant (Wiki author, 03/09/2017)
Reported issues: 0
- 10:54 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: WiFi works!!! A successful experience. [ SCRIPTS PROVIDED ]
- jc gargma wrote:
> I can only speculate that apps like F-Droid and Antox in some way check the system status for whe...
- 04:47 PM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: Beaglebone Black
- Marshmallow is now on the BBB! There are multiple guides.
* Texas Instrument E2E community's guide: https://e2e.ti...
- 11:48 AM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: Any SOC dev board or cell phone based on Allwinner A13, A20 or similar
- Did any of these show any promise? I agree with you that we should be on a constant search for fully free devices. I'...
- 02:21 AM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: WiFi works!!! A successful experience. [ SCRIPTS PROVIDED ]
- This is great! Thank you so much for all the work you've put into this!
Do you happen to have an i9300 to test thi...
- 12:14 AM Replicant About the Replicant project: RE: Move to github?
- It seems like they forgot to list Replicant here: https://osuosl.org/communities
Might be another thing to talk to...
- 12:10 AM Replicant About the Replicant project: RE: Move to github?
- I am not advocating for Replicant to move to a non-free software option. I was unaware that GitLab's hosted option is...
- 11:41 PM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: Samsung Galaxy S2 SGH-i777 (AT&T)
- yeah, this isn't likely to happen. best thing to do, probably, is to buy an international version galaxy s2. make sur...
- 11:39 PM Replicant Security: RE: Move internal /data-Partition to SD-Card and encrypt it.
- Can anyone add documentation to the wiki about this?
- 11:37 PM Replicant About the Replicant project: RE: Move to github?
- Yeah, github is not free software and I don't support moving to it. I do, however, support moving away from redmine. ...
- 06:31 AM Replicant Replicant development: RE: Replicant 6.0, at least for the Samsung Galaxy S3
- Can you add Tiberiu-Cezar from Tehnoetic's kernal modification so that external wifi dongles werk with Replicant 6.0?...
Also available in: Atom