- Registered on: 02/09/2014
- Last connection: 04/06/2017
- Replicant (Wiki author, 03/09/2017)
Reported issues: 0
- 09:08 pm Replicant Wiki edit: ReplicantUSBNetworking (#20)
- 02:23 am Replicant Wiki edit: DeprecatedReplicant60ReplicantUSBNetworking (#9)
- 02:18 am Replicant Issue #1335: Problem with SSL on website
- I just checked with OSUOSL and they are ready to update redmine for us! We just need to change a DNS setting, which I...
- 06:59 am Replicant Issue #1335: Problem with SSL on website
- what do you think about this as a short term option? https://www.godaddy.com/ssl/ssl-open-source.aspx
It doesn't s...
- 01:41 am Replicant Issue #1335: Problem with SSL on website
- OSUOSL is able to use letsencrypt right now. they just don't have their renewal automation set up, and would have to ...
- 08:16 pm Replicant Issue #1335: Problem with SSL on website
- great news! I spoke with Ramereth from the #OSUOSL freenode room and they started fixing our TLS cyphers so that we n...
- 07:16 am Replicant Issue #1335: Problem with SSL on website
- If this project wants to use CA Cert, it still needs to be updated to get an A rating from the definitive 3rd party a...
- 07:11 am Replicant Issue #1781: Update Replicant USB Networking Page
- I mentioned the interesting detail in the upstream bug for Paul H, but I am tired and am not sure how clear I was abo...
- 06:10 am Replicant About the Replicant project: RE: LetsEncrypt for replicant.us SSL certificates?
- redmine.replicant.us gets a C rating. That's not good. If we aren't going to move to Let's Encrypt, we should probabl...
- 06:08 am Replicant Issue #1323: Switch all Replicant URL references to https
- We really need to fix our TLS so that it gets A+ and then redirect everything to 443.
Also available in: Atom