- Registered on: 09/23/2015
- Last connection: 02/19/2017
- Replicant (Developer, 05/20/2016)
Reported issues: 7
- 11:27 PM Replicant About the Replicant project: RE: E-mails to subscribed threads in CC
- BCC is now enabled for notification mails. Addresses should be concealed from now on.
- 09:49 PM Replicant Replicant development: RE: I'm developing a front-end for wifi on Replicant. Need help with SDK
- Fil Bergamo wrote:
> I successfully installed Replicant's SDK.
> I just had some issues with the ADT package link...
- 06:39 PM Replicant Wiki edit: People (#46)
- add myself to developers
- 05:55 PM Replicant Issue #1071: Host all the upstream project code that we use.
- I added a LineageOS mirror with all the repos that are needed for Replicant 6.0: https://git.replicant.us/LineageOS-m...
- 05:40 PM Replicant Issue #1317: Building Replicant with javac >= 1.8
- It's very likely too much work to patch Replicant 4.2 to make it work with Java 1.8. However, the current development...
- 05:31 PM Replicant Issue #1599: No access to repo
- git.replicant.us is now using Let's Encrypt and the host is up, at least for now.
The different additional steps to ...
- 05:12 PM Replicant Issue #1731: edit button on issues page
- It looks like it's possible to grant these kind of permissions to users in the administrator interface.
Paul, is the...
- 05:01 PM Replicant Feature #1737: Tips for unlock devices
- This is probably beyond the scope of the project, but feel free to create a post in the forums and collect some infor...
- 10:32 PM Replicant Security: RE: Current general security status and browsing the web through the Tor network
- This mail from the mailing list answers some of your questions:
- 08:35 PM Replicant Wiki edit: Tasks (#66)
Also available in: Atom