Samsung Galaxy 3 upgrade to 6.0-0004 leads to process.acore stop
I have just tried to upgrade on my Samsung Galaxy 3 from 6.0-0003 to 6.0-0004 rc5. What I did:
- flashed recovery 6.0-0004-rc5-transition
- transfered and updated to 6.0-0004-rc5-transition
- flashed recovery 6.0-004-rc5
- MISTAKE: transfered and tried to update wrong file (for Samsung Galaxy S2), update stopped with error (told me which device this is for...)
- transfered and updated to 6.0-0004-rc5 correct file
This completed but now I get android.process.acore stopped message whenever I want to dial or access contacts.
Did I blow it? Is there a recovery without wiping the system?
Thx for help! Fritz
RE: Samsung Galaxy 3 upgrade to 6.0-0004 leads to process.acore stop - Added by Fritz Bauer 4 days ago
- microSD: The recovery menu does not show a 'Choose from sdcard1' option ...???
- adb: How could I tell the device to allow adb access, there are no settings/developeroptions in the recovery...?
- internet: not connected...!!!
- internal storage: Choose from emulated now (that I tried full factory reset) brings me back to main recovery menu, before I did not have anything on it.
I copied the image on the sd card, but I cannot reach it....
So, did I brick it???
Thx for help or expressions of condolences...