Feature #1539: Graphics acceleration
Image gets "broken" when putting samsung galaxy s3 in landscape position
Added by cristi gh over 8 years ago.
Updated about 2 years ago.
Galaxy S 3 (I9300)
When using replicant 4.2 on Samsung Galaxy S3, the image on the display gets "broken" when swithcing from portrait position to landscape position.
It is still readable , but annoying.
Do you mean that there is a diagonal line that introduces an offset on pixels (that's the best wording I could come up with to describe it). If so, this is a known issue, but I haven't looked at how to solve that, nor did anybody else. In addition, graphics are considerably slower in landscape.
- Category set to 51
- Target version set to Replicant 4.2
- Category changed from 51 to Framework
- Device Galaxy S 3 (I9300) added
- Assignee set to Paul Kocialkowski
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Target version changed from Replicant 4.2 to Replicant 6.0
If I get the issue right, then it's still there with Replicant 6.0. The pixel offset can be observed when horizontal lines are displayed. Otherwise, it doesn't really seem to be noticeable, at least for me.
Setting the priority to low because it's a minor annoyance compared to the other graphics issues.
- Type of work Unknown added
Also available in: Atom