SMS arrives all at the same time, at the same hour
- I put the SIM card in the phone
- I power the phone
- Time 1: 3 (previously sent from some hours ago)SMS are receive
- all SMS have time 1 as the date of receiving...
=> you cannot know at what hour the SMS was sent....
Updated by Paul Kocialkowski about 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Resolution set to invalid
I noticed that too and I understand it can be a bit annoying. Though this is not related to our software (our RIL) and is purely an android setup.
To make it display the date it was sent: Messaging app > menu > Settings > enable "Use sent timestamps"