Feature #1539: Graphics acceleration
Trebuchet crash when using 'folders'
On Replicant 6.0 on an I9300 Trebuchet stoppes when clicking on a previously created folder on the 'Home Screen' with the message: "Unfortunately, Trebuchet has stopped.". It restarts itself right after.
It doesn't happen everytime. When Trebuchet restarts itself then, the folders work much more reliable. Though when reloading the Home Screen by clicking on the Home Button or switching into the Menu and back to the Home Screen, Trebuchet stoppes working everytime i click on a folder.
I attach a cropped log file. I can also provide a longer one, if needed.
Updated by nck ldn over 6 years ago
I tried clearing the Cache and Data of Trebuchet but that didn't solve the issue (as suggested here: http://android.stackexchange.com/questions/111156/fix-for-trebuchet-has-stopped)
Updated by doak complex almost 4 years ago
Trebuchet crashes if "app folders" (groups of apps) are opened after some other tile of homescreen has been viewed.How to reproduce:
- Create group by dragging some application onto another on. Now there is a group of this two apps.
- Verify that you can open this group by tapping on it.
- Tap next to group (i.e. in darkened homescreen) to go back to homescreen again.
- Swipe to another tile.
- Swipe back.
- Tap on group to open it.
- Trebuchet crashes and restarts immediately
- No crash ;)
- i3905 Replicant 6.0 004 RC1 (prebuild)
- i9300 Replicant 6.0 003 (own build)