'Trebuchet' crashes while opening app group/folder
Galaxy S 3 (I9300)
Trebuchet crashes if "app folders" (groups of apps) are opened after some other tile of homescreen has been viewed.How to reproduce:
- Create group by dragging some application onto another on. Now there is a group of this two apps.
- Verify that you can open this group by tapping on it.
- Tap next to group (i.e. in darkened homescreen) to go back to homescreen again.
- Swipe to another tile.
- Swipe back.
- Tap on group to open it.
- Trebuchet crashes and restarts immediately
- No crash ;)
- i3905 Replicant 6.0 004 RC1 (prebuild)
- i9300 Replicant 6.0 003 (own build)
I expect this to be an upstream bug.