Mailing list administrators receive mails when messages are blocked by the mailing list for various reasons.
Some of the blocked messages are legitimate, but some are SPAM.To filter that out:
- Login inside the mailman administration page for pending messages
- Go to the "view the details" link
- For each message:
- Read the message to understand if it's a SPAM or not
- If it's a SPAM, click on discard. This will make sure that the spammers are not informed about the issue of their message.
- If it's not a SPAM and that the message is to be sent to the mailing list, click on "Approve" to send it.
- Once done click on "Submit all data".