Replicant infrastructure Wiki¶
- Table of contents
- Replicant infrastructure Wiki
- NetworkInfrastructure: main description of the infrastructure
- AddingANewDomain: How to add a new domain
- contactAddress: Technical infrastructure behind the contact address
- DNS: Technical infrastructure behind the DNS
- FilteringSpamOnTheMailingList: How to filter spam manually on the mailing list
- FSF infrastructure and Replicant infrastructure at the FSF:
- FSFVM: Documentation for deploying VMs at the FSF
- FSFVMRootAccess: Root access setup in the Replicant VM and and general requirements for the FSF infrastructure.
- GRUBCrypt: Upstreaming grub crypt patches to enable other FSDG compliant distributions than Trisquel on the FSF infrastructure
- VMSpecifications: Software (OS) and virtual hardware (RAM, etc) specfications
- gitHosting: Infrastructure to host git repositories
- GitRedirects: How are handled redirects for our git.replicant.us server and why we have to handle it
- ContribRepositories: How to open a new space for a new contributor
- InCaseOfRedmineRgistrationIssues: What to do when the registration mail doesn't arrive
- IRC: How to manage the Replicant IRC channels
- Replicant-bridge: How to run the Replicant-bridge bridge
- MailingListSoftware: Software to run mailing lists, bridging them with forums, etc
- Mastodon: Information about the Replicant Mastodon account.
- HowToVerifyAnEmail: HOWTO for verifying the provenance of an email
- ConfigurationManagement: Research on various configuration management
- MediawikiMigration: Documentation on how to migrate from the Redmine wiki to mediawiki.
- RSS: How to fix the broken RSS link on www.replicant.us
All the wikis in this Redmine instance are available under the Creative Commons BY-SA license.
Updated by Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli 9 months ago · 40 revisions