Replicant infrastructure Wiki¶
- Table of contents
- Replicant infrastructure Wiki
- NetworkInfrastructure: main description of the infrastructure
- AddingANewDomain: How to add a new domain
- contactAddress: Technical infrastructure behind the contact address
- DNS: Technical infrastructure behind the DNS
- FilteringSpamOnTheMailingList: How to filter spam manually on the mailing list
- FSFVM: Documentation for deploying VM at the FSF
- gitHosting: Infrastructure to host git repositories
- GitRedirects: How are handled redirects for our git.replicant.us server and why we have to handle it
- InCaseOfRedmineRgistrationIssues: What to do when the registration mail doesn't arrive
- IRC: How to manage the Replicant IRC channels
- MailingListSoftware: Software to run mailing lists, bridging them with forums, etc
- Mastodon: Information about the Replicant Mastodon account.
- ConfigurationManagement: Research on various configuration management
- MediawikiMigration: Documentation on how to migrate from the Redmine wiki to mediawiki.
- RSS: How to fix the broken RSS link on www.replicant.us
All the wikis in this Redmine instance are available under the Creative Commons BY-SA license.