- Replicant Wiki
- Supported devices
- Replicant status
- Replicant installation
- Replicant usage
- Replicant build
- Contributing to Replicant
Welcome to the Replicant wiki, which provides information about Replicant, supported devices and research about other mobile devices and platforms.
For more information about Replicant, head over to the Replicant website.
You can help improving the wiki! Wiki editor privileges can be requested by contacting the developers. A short description of the changes and additions you want to make is needed as part of the request. The wiki guidelines should be followed.
Unless specified otherwise, the information displayed in this wiki is only relevant to the latest Replicant version. Do not assume backwards compatibility of the instructions with old versions of Replicant.
- Nexus S (I902x)
- Galaxy S (I9000)
- Galaxy S 2 (I9100)
- Galaxy Note (N7000)
- Galaxy Nexus (I9250)
- Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (P31xx)
- Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (P51xx)
- Galaxy S 3 (I9300)
- Galaxy Note 2 (N7100)
- Nexus S (I902x) installation
- Galaxy S (I9000) installation
- Galaxy S 2 (I9100) installation
- Galaxy Note (N7000) installation
- Galaxy Nexus (I9250) installation
- Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (P31xx) installation
- Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (P51xx) installation
- Galaxy S 3 (I9300) installation
- Galaxy Note 2 (N7100) installation
- Enabling WiFi with an USB WiFi adapter
- Replicant USB Networking
- Graphics rendering on Replicant
- Taking screenshots
- Android Debug Bridge (ADB)
- General-purpose usage notes and tips
See the device pages for device-specific usage information.
- Nexus S (I902x) build
- Galaxy S (I9000) build
- Galaxy S 2 (I9100) build
- Galaxy Note (N7000) build
- Galaxy Nexus (I9250) build
- Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (P31xx) build
- Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (P51xx) build
- Galaxy S 3 (I9300) build
- Galaxy Note 2 (N7100) build
Contributing to Replicant¶
Some device pages also have development sections.
Replicant porting guides¶
- Details about the Samsung Galaxy back-door, that affects some Samsung Galaxy devices
The device pages contain hardware-specific research and a freedom and privacy/security evaluation for the respective device.
- BCM4751 GPS protocol support
- GSD4t GPS protocol support
- AKM8976A support
- OMAP4 Ducati camera support
- QMI-RIL QMI protocol support
- Graphics Research on free software graphics driver implementations
- Toolchain Development efforts to remove prebuilt binaries from the source tree
- WiFi Research on how to get free software WiFi firmwares
- Location Tracking Research on how to avoid location tracking
Contact¶If you have any questions or want to talk to the developers, you can use any of the following:
- Replicant artwork
- People behind the project
- Conferences presented on behalf of the Replicant project
The wiki is available under the Creative Commons BY-SA license.