CommunityAndContact » History » Revision 2
The Replicant community has several places where people interact together.
Most Replicant developers are on the mailing list, as it is also used to review patches. Many non-developers that are contributors or that don't contribute to Replicant are also on the mailing list.It's being used for many things:
- Ask questions about Replicant, discuss about issues, etc.
- Discuss about Replicant in general.
- Discuss about Replicant contributions and development
- Review patches
The volume is moderate but there are sometimes spikes due to the to a huge patch set being sent.
Forums¶The Replicant forums are used for similar things than the mailing list, however:
- Patches are not reviewed on the forums
- Less developers tend to be active on the forums