ContributorsMeetingJuly2019 » History » Revision 44
Replicant contributors meeting the 27,28 July in France¶
The meeting will take place the 27 and 28 July 2019.
The offices are relatively close to the Gare Montparnasse railway station.
Roissy Charles de Gaulle International Airport <-> Gare Montparnasse railway station¶
To get to the Gare Montparnasse railway station from the Roissy Charles de Gaulle International Airport by public transportation, you can take the RER B metro line up to the Denfert-Rochereau station where you can take the line 6 up to the Gare Montparnasse railway station.
Paris Orly Airport <-> Gare Montparnasse railway station¶
To get to the Gare Montparnasse railway station from the Paris Orly Airport by public transportation, you can take the Orlyval up to the Antony stop, and from there take the RER B metro line up to the Denfert-Rochereau station where you can take the line 6 up to the Gare Montparnasse railway station.
More information¶Wikivoyage has a page on Paris and France which have many practical information such as:
- Visa and other border requirements
- How to stay safe
- The climate
- Information on the public transportation
- SIM cards
It also has pages on the Roissy Charles de Gaulle International Airport and the Paris Orly Airport with more details on the public transportation lines to use to go to Paris, which tickets to buy, etc.
Contacting the organizers¶
You can use the Replicant private contact mail address in advance to obtain the cellphone number of an organizer to be able to use it in case of issue (like being lost, not finding the location of the meeting, etc).
|Replicant and bootloaders||?|
Still being defined, to be confirmed¶
Saturday: Noon -> Night?
Sunday: 9H or 10H AM -> 14H?
- The Graphic stack in Replicant 9
- The modem stack on Replicant supported smartphones and tablets by Denis Carikli?
- Porting Replicant to Android 9 by Joonas Kylmälä?
- A discussion about Upstream components, design choices, and cultural re-appropriation of technology?
- How subjective security is, threat models, and the difference between free software and device maker point of view
- Sharing work with GNU/Linux to enable more political control and cultural re-appropriation of mobile device in the long run, and the risk associated with it
- Android upstream anti-features and political design choices
- Issues when combining together different build systems (Example: Android build system with Kconfig)
|GNUtoo||Galaxy SIII (I9300) with the stock bootloader|
|Galaxy SIII 4G (I9305) with the stock bootloader|
|Galaxy SIII 4G (I9305) with u-boot|
|Galaxy Nexus (I9250) with the stock bootloader|
|Galaxy SII (I9100) with the stock bootloader|
|Fil||Galaxy Note 2 (N7100) stock bootloader||[Working] Available for non-critical tests|
|Galaxy SIII (I9300) stock bootloader||[Working] Test Subject available for any experiment|
|Galaxy SIII (I9300) stock bootloader||[Bricked] available for hardware hacking|
|Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (GT P3100)||Property of the Replicant Project|
|Add devices you can bring here||Add comments, requirements, etc|
|GNUtoo||Serial port cable with variable resistors|
|Simtrace 1: Can get the dialog between the modem and the SIM card in wireshark|
|SIM card that is not recognized in Replicant (STK related?)|
|Sigrok compatible adjustable power supply||Not sure to bring it (heavy)|
|Fil||SIM card that is not recognized in Replican 6|