Updated wiki pages for Replicant 6.0¶
A few wiki pages need to be updated for Replicant 6.0 and updating these pages would overwrite information for the current release Replicant 4.2. Such pages are listed on this page. The workflow for updating a page is as follows:
- Copy/paste the page content of the page that needs updates to a new page with the same name plus the prefix "Replicant60".
- Save the paste as first edit.
- Do the necessary updates.
- Link the page on this page under the same menu entry as on the wiki index.
After the release of Replicant 6.0, the original pages can be overwritten with the content from the pages linked below and all pages with the prefix "Replicant60" can be renamed by adding the prefix Deprecated.
- Add more info to the i9305 device page (especially research helpful for development)