ImagesIdentification » History » Revision 17
If you have installed Replicant a long time ago, you might not remember which exact Replicant version was on the phone.
Some information on the images can be found in Settings->About phone.
Some Replicant images don't clearly indicate which release they correspond to in "Settings->About phone".
However it is still possible find out by matching information like the build date and build number to the release with the data that is in the table below.
Help needed¶The number of Replicant images released is quite big. We need help to fill the information below, either by:
- Installing and booting a given image on a device where you don't have any valuable data.
- Finding a way to get the strings reported below from a given image without having to boot it
Replicant 6.0 0003 images¶
|Galaxy S 2 (I9100)||System|
|Galaxy S 3 (I9300)||System|| * Kernel version: 3.0.101-replicant wolfi@machinist #1 Sun Dec 10 15:47:55 UTC 2017
* Build date: So 10. Dez 14:44:33 UTC 2017
* Build number: replicant_i9300-userdebug 6.0.1 MOI10E eng.wolfi.20171210.143631
|Galaxy S 3 4G (I9305)||System|
|Galaxy Note (N7000)||System|| * Kernel version: 3.0.101-replicant wolfi@machinist #3 Sun Dec 10 21:44:54 UTC 2017
* Build date: So 10. Dez 09:03:56 UTC 2017
* Build number: replicant_n7000-userdebug 6.0.1 MOI10E eng.wolfi.20171210.085637
|Galaxy Note 2 (N7100)||System|
|Galaxy Nexus (I9250)||System|
|Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (P31xx)||System|
|Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (P51xx)|
|Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 Wi-Fi (P3110)||System|
|Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Wi-Fi (P5110)|
|Galaxy Note 8.0 (N51xx)||System|
|Galaxy Note 8.0 Wi-Fi (N5110)||System|