- Table of contents
Moving vendor/lineage to vendor/replicant for Replicant >= 10¶Background infos:
- We can't simply symlink vendor/replicant to vendor/lineageOS since some files would be included twice otherwise.
- Consistent with previous Replicant versions
- The build scripts are in vendor/replicant and already mentioned in the build tutorials
- Lowers the amount of maintenance and the amount of work for keeping the current version up to date and to make new Replicant version in a very significative way:
- Moving it would require to fork many repository just for changing the path to vendor/replicant
- All the repositories will need to be rebased or merged which is time consuming
- Rebasing vendor/replicant itself is usually a pain because of the numerous changes just to change vendor/lineage to vendor/replicant but also because of some variable names changes from LINEAGE/LINEAGEOS to REPLICANT.
Result: Decided against moving itRationale:
- Lowering the cost of maintenance was more important than the short term convenience gained by having it in vendor/replicant
- We will try to find other ways to have the scripts in vendor/replicant (and only the scripts)