Steering Committee: FSF and Replicant agreement¶
The FSF and developers (Denis Carikli and Paul Kocialkowski) representing the Replicant project have made an agreement in 2013 that enables the FSF to conduct fundraising in the name of Replicant and governs fund usage.In a nutshell:
- The FSF holds Replicant funds and acts like an umbrella organization.
- The person that is designed to be in contact with the FSF is Denis Carikli.
- The people responsible for fund usage decisions are Paul Kocialkowski and Denis Carikli
- Our contact at the FSF is John Sullivan
- Allow paying for software development.
- Remove Paul Kocialkowski from the agreement.
- Add Filippo Bergamo and Joonas Kylmälä to the agreement, whom, together with Denis Carikli, form the current Replicant Steering Committee, which is responsible for fund usage decisions.
|? (Before FOSDEM 2018)|| Removal of the
Unless authorized by a written amendment to this Agreement, signed by both parties, the Initiative Fund shall not be used to pay for software or software development services.limitation
|20 April 2019|| * Filippo Bergamo was added to the agreement
* Joonas Kylmälä was added to the agreement
* Paul Kocialkowski was removed from the agreement
| The signatures were done through mail with GPG:
From: Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli To: John Sullivan Cc: Joonas Kylmälä, Fil Bergamo, Paul Kocialkowski Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 17:30:58 +0100 [...] I, Denis Carikli, agree to add the following people to the "Fundraising and Development Agreement" that exists between the FSF and the Replicant project: - Filippo Bergamo - Joonas Kylmälä and I also agree to remove Paul Kocialkowski from this agreement. Denis Carikli.
From: Paul Kocialkowski To: Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli, John Sullivan Cc: Joonas Kylmälä , Fil Bergamo Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2019 01:07:57 +0200 [...] I, Paul Kocialkowski, agree to add the following people to the "Fundraising and Development Agreement" that exists between the FSF and the Replicant project: - Filippo Bergamo - Joonas Kylmälä and also agree to remove myself from this agreement. [...] Paul