- BootloaderStatus: Upstream and downstream status of bootloader for various smartphones and tablets.
- AndroidDistributions: Review of various Android distributions
- LinuxSupportedDevices: Smartphones and tablets supported in Linux
- Exynos TODO list: https://exynos.wiki.kernel.org/todo_tasks . Has very important information such as "Fix entering AFTR (cpuidle) when some power domains are off." that could help avoid waisting many hours debugging some difficult issues.
- Upstream: Lot of reviews of upstream projects and design decisions. Need to be split.
Wikidata¶We now have a proper way to express software and hardware compatibility in Wikidata:
- comptible with can be used to tell that a device is compatible with a dts file that is part of Linux for instance. Note that we want to avoid having Linux being compatible with way too many devices. Instead it's better to have the devices be compatible with Linux not to have a list of properties that is gigantic. Note that at the time of writing (December 2020), this property is very new, so not everything has been converted to use it yet.
- Before other properties like Platform were abused to express compatibility between hardware and software
- Other properties like operating system also do exist
All the wikis in this Redmine instance are available under the Creative Commons BY-SA license.