Replicant is a fully free Android distribution running on several devices, a free software mobile operating system putting the emphasis on freedom and privacy/security
- Database(s) on hardware and software
This project is about building database(s) on hardware and software and tools around them.
The current focus is to add information about Replicant supported devices in Wikidata and write tools to retrieve the information, but the longer term idea is to be able to have the tools and data be shared accros many different projects and distributions....
- DocumentationReplicant documentation such as:
- Installation instructions
- Information on Replicant and the devices it supports
- The website
libsamsung-ipc is a free software implementation of the Samsung IPC modem protocol,
found in many Samsung devices.
- Redmine sandbox
Redmine sandbox to test things.Examples:
- Try to override or add tabs with links to other resources, for instance to redirect to the new wiki
- Replicant infrastructureInfrastructure:
- Contact address
- Websites (redmine)
- Upstreaming patches
The bug tracker doesn't enable custom fields just for upstreaming patches.
Also available in: Atom