- Login: eviljim
- Registered on: 09/24/2013
- Last connection: 11/13/2013
- 04:38 PM Replicant Feature #657: Replicant Development Tools (RDT) package build and release
- I agree. Eclipse is not an absolute necessity for Replicant development - If various versions of Eclipse and ADT are...
- 01:35 AM Replicant Replicant development: RE: Setting up Eclipse for Replicant 4.0
- I added issue #657 "Replicant RDT Plugin for Eclipse" under Features. I wouldn't mind seeing if I could lend a hand ...
- 04:06 AM Replicant Replicant development: RE: Setting up Eclipse for Replicant 4.0
- I edited the page here: http://redmine.replicant.us/projects/replicant/wiki/SDK - I didn't change anything too drasti...
- 03:32 AM Replicant Wiki edit: SDK (#30)
- 12:31 AM Replicant Replicant development: RE: Setting up Eclipse for Replicant 4.0
- Definitely. I would be glad to contribute in any way that I can :) Would I edit the wiki directly or send that to you?
- Hello! I just got the Replicant 4.0 SDK working with Eclipse (Indigo) in Trisquel GNU/Linux. The SDK installation gu...
Also available in: Atom