- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 09/28/2013
- Last connection: 06/07/2019
- 06:03 AM Replicant Replicant development: RE: Recent updates on Mesa Lima driver
- Kurtis Hanna wrote:
> Any updates on this? Very exciting stuff!
yes, apparently it will be in the mainline kernel...
- 04:10 AM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: no Sim found in Replicant 6.0 on S3 I9305
- Philippe Renauldon wrote:
> i had no chance to go wanking on the beach anymore (it still cost me a lot to understand...
- 05:51 AM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: no Sim found in Replicant 6.0 on S3 I9305
- Joonas Kylmälä wrote:
> Hi the i9305 doesn't have support for the modem yet, so "no sim found" is just because the s...
- 05:35 AM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: no Sim found in Replicant 6.0 on S3 I9305
- Julien Nguyen Louvat wrote:
> Anyway, missing SIM cards are a recurring issue on other devices as well and there are...
- 01:30 AM Replicant Issue #1605: SIM card not recognized GT-i9300 (modem crash)
I'm having this problem too. I get the same radio messages (RLOG-RIL-IPC,Unknown,Booting IPC FMT client failed)....
- 02:18 AM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Orbot 15.5.1-RC-2-multi-SDK23 sends Replicant 6.0.1 into crash/reboot loop
- Joe Lee wrote:
> I updated Orbot from the Guardian Project repository yesterday and it broke my copy of Replicant 6....
- 02:00 AM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: No USB drive in Replicant 6
- Flo Debian wrote:
> It worked with my previous SII. But there I was using Replicant 4 .
> I don't know if the n...
- 01:34 AM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: GPS more attention, please
- Alexis PM wrote:
> The best would be the free GPS support incorporation into the Replican 6 trunk itself, but Wolfga...
- 03:02 AM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: Update from Replicant 6.0 0001 to Replicant 6.0 0002 on S3
- Wolfgang Wiedmeyer wrote:
> You can upgrade from 0001 to 0002 on an encrypted phone without factory reset. Just foll...
- 01:38 AM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: where is gpsd located (galaxy s3)?
- I did some research into this and came to the conclusion that samsung incorporated gpsd into proprietary code, which ...
Also available in: Atom