- Login: Art
- Email: LDrumbler@openmailbox.org
- Registered on: 09/30/2013
- Last connection: 10/19/2016
- 09:18 PM Replicant Wiki edit: TargetsEvaluation (#91)
- Adding Optimus Black and L9
- I tried to install the latest version of the ADT plugin on Eclipse 3.8.1, and the only licenses in the install window...
- 12:34 AM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: Blu Studio 5
- If we can just find the kernel source code, this company could have a gold mine of high-quality non-Qualcomm phones. ...
- 12:33 AM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: LG Optimus 4X HD P880
- "I suggested this device several months ago.":http://redmine.replicant.us/boards/27/topics/2055 Too many blobs, statu...
- 12:30 AM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: Samsung Galaxy Avant
- This phone is not supported by CyanogenMod, and it has a Qualcomm SoC, so this will not work.
- 12:30 AM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: Galaxy S3 Neo i9301i
- ??Does the same evaluation hold for all devices with a Qualcomm Snapdragon???
Most likely yes.
- Officially supported by CyanogenMod (CyanogenMod is pre-installed on the device). Bootloader is easily unlockable wit...
- 05:11 PM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: Installing on Samsung Galaxy Trend Lite GT-S7390
- If the device isn't listed in our list of supported devices, you can't install Replicant on it. But you can try to "p...
- 04:56 PM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: Galaxy S4 (gt-i9505)
- "The port is now official":https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_device_samsung_i9500 .
- 04:43 PM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: Moto G
- CyanogenMod now supports this device. http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Falcon_Info and it does not, in fact, have a Qual...
Also available in: Atom