- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/12/2013
- Last connection: 02/10/2019
- 03:16 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: steps to follow BEFORE installation
- Yes, but if the device is that old, the mentioned open source rooting solutions might be an option, especially if the...
- 12:49 AM Replicant Security: RE: Spoofing WiFi MAC address on N7100
- Seems like such simple methods are not very effective due to existing implementation flaws. You might be interested i...
- 03:55 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: steps to follow BEFORE installation
- There used to be a free and open source Android rooting toolkit which I used in the past on a Sony device. However, i...
- 03:18 PM Replicant Replicant build: RE: Replicant status
- I conducted a few first tests. Short overview:
- installation works
- install wizard has wording/label issues
- 09:40 PM Replicant Replicant build: RE: Replicant status
- Thank you, Amarpreet - I saw the builds. I will test the latest one on espresso-wifi and report back.
- 03:47 PM Replicant Replicant development: RE: GPS on i9300
- Just like with the wifi adapters, I have read that there are also freedom-friendly bluetooth dongles out there. I rec...
- 03:43 PM Replicant Replicant development: RE: S-boot exploitation
- @Kurtis Hanna: Any news regarding the display issue?
And if I understand this correctly - if we were able to boot ...
- 11:04 PM Replicant Replicant build: RE: Replicant status
- I will be happy to help tesing on the Galaxy Tab 2 7.0. But is there an issue with the unofficial nightly builds? The...
- 01:23 PM Replicant Replicant development: RE: S-boot exploitation
- Simon recently posted an update, sounds really promising:
- 06:32 PM Replicant Replicant build: RE: Replicant 6.0 release 0003 product built
- You can use the IMG files for flashing partitions directly as well. This way, you should be able to e.g. install Repl...
Also available in: Atom