- Login: kuleszdl
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/12/2013
- Last connection: 11/28/2020
- 02:00 PM Replicant Replicant infrastructure: RE: Use sphinx + read the doc for documentation?
- Personally, I am in favor of OP's suggestion and recommend switching to Sphinx as well. I find working on documentati...
- 01:53 PM Replicant Security: RE: Replicant vs GrapheneOS security
- Of course it all depends on your threat model. But at least with the standard s-boot and heimdall widely open Replica...
- 07:38 PM Replicant Replicant development: RE: S-boot exploitation
- Oh cool, thanks for sharing - didn't see that! As far as I can see from the commits the usb network console seems to ...
- 03:16 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: steps to follow BEFORE installation
- Yes, but if the device is that old, the mentioned open source rooting solutions might be an option, especially if the...
- 12:49 AM Replicant Security: RE: Spoofing WiFi MAC address on N7100
- Seems like such simple methods are not very effective due to existing implementation flaws. You might be interested i...
- 03:55 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: steps to follow BEFORE installation
- There used to be a free and open source Android rooting toolkit which I used in the past on a Sony device. However, i...
- 03:18 PM Replicant Replicant build: RE: Replicant status
- I conducted a few first tests. Short overview:
- installation works
- install wizard has wording/label issues
- 09:40 PM Replicant Replicant build: RE: Replicant status
- Thank you, Amarpreet - I saw the builds. I will test the latest one on espresso-wifi and report back.
- 03:47 PM Replicant Replicant development: RE: GPS on i9300
- Just like with the wifi adapters, I have read that there are also freedom-friendly bluetooth dongles out there. I rec...
- 03:43 PM Replicant Replicant development: RE: S-boot exploitation
- @Kurtis Hanna: Any news regarding the display issue?
And if I understand this correctly - if we were able to boot ...
Also available in: Atom