- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/12/2013
- Last connection: 10/21/2018
- 03:55 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: steps to follow BEFORE installation
- There used to be a free and open source Android rooting toolkit which I used in the past on a Sony device. However, i...
- 03:18 PM Replicant Replicant build: RE: Replicant status
- I conducted a few first tests. Short overview:
- installation works
- install wizard has wording/label issues
- 09:40 PM Replicant Replicant build: RE: Replicant status
- Thank you, Amarpreet - I saw the builds. I will test the latest one on espresso-wifi and report back.
- 03:47 PM Replicant Replicant development: RE: GPS on i9300
- Just like with the wifi adapters, I have read that there are also freedom-friendly bluetooth dongles out there. I rec...
- 03:43 PM Replicant Replicant development: RE: S-boot exploitation
- @Kurtis Hanna: Any news regarding the display issue?
And if I understand this correctly - if we were able to boot ...
- 11:04 PM Replicant Replicant build: RE: Replicant status
- I will be happy to help tesing on the Galaxy Tab 2 7.0. But is there an issue with the unofficial nightly builds? The...
- 01:23 PM Replicant Replicant development: RE: S-boot exploitation
- Simon recently posted an update, sounds really promising:
- 06:32 PM Replicant Replicant build: RE: Replicant 6.0 release 0003 product built
- You can use the IMG files for flashing partitions directly as well. This way, you should be able to e.g. install Repl...
- 11:58 PM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: Is there a chance that Samsung Galaxy S4 mini - GT-I9195 mobile phone ge...
- Apart from the bad modem isolation, the question is how many of the GT-I9195's (sub)devices require proprietary blobs.
- 12:46 PM Replicant Security: RE: broadpwn vuln - this sounds serious
- It looks like an updated version of the non-free library is available in the official image of the nexus 5x, see also...
Also available in: Atom