- Login: alexander.berlin
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/01/2013
- Last connection: 10/09/2014
- 01:29 PM Replicant About the Replicant project: RE: OT: question about privacy
- Very *many thanks* for the helpful and informative and nice reply to my questions about privacy/security.
I have b...
- I feel bad posting this question, because of it being slightly off topic and it
is not my intention to anger you. I ...
- 10:49 AM Replicant About the Replicant project: RE: In easy words what makes Replicant different to CM?
- Thank you for pointing out the background open-source distinction free software etc.
I applaud the idea and concept ...
- 10:33 AM Replicant About the Replicant project: RE: In easy words what makes Replicant different to CM?
- Thank you for the quick reply Paul.
I am very happy about the answer and I would (if I may get some improved under...
- Sorry for asking this. Maybe there is already some online-page that gives incredible good info.
Anyways... in easy w...
- 10:44 AM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: Trying out Replicant... (dual boot, revert to CM or to Android?)
- Thank you very much for the answer!
Ans Yipiehhh, this is also great news, because it would not force a decisions an...
- Dear Community,
As I read from the posts about installing, it seems that one flashes the bootloader and copies fil...
Also available in: Atom