- 03:33 PM Replicant Issue #795: SDK Build fails on Javadoc
- That's right, I'm using OpenJDK 7 (the latest version in Trisquel 6). The p5110 build worked fine with java7
- 04:45 PM Replicant Issue #795: SDK Build fails on Javadoc
- Just add a reason why the updateEmergencyCallButtonState method was deprecated, and the problem should be solved.
- 02:23 AM Replicant Issue #795 (Closed): SDK Build fails on Javadoc
- Hi, the SDK build fails with the following error (while running javadoc):
- 08:40 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: HELP: Easy Replicant Installation via ClockworkMod Recovery possible?
- Try using the "flash images" option.
- 10:18 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: Help For Installing On Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 GT-P5113
- Well, I used Power+Volume Down to boot into the recovery partition.
- 02:38 AM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: Help For Installing On Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 GT-P5113
- I have the same tablet, and when I installed Replicant about a month ago, I got the same error. I just tried omitting...
Also available in: Atom