- Login: parsec
- Registered on: 11/08/2013
- Last connection: 11/15/2013
- 01:46 AM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: WiFi Support
- Thanks for the answers everybody. I sounds like Replicant is pretty close to CyanogenMod, minus the non-free softwar...
- 09:59 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: Security & Privacy implications of used devices?
- Thank you and thanks for the detail. I appreciate it.
- 03:56 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: Security & Privacy implications of used devices?
- Thank you Paul. I have looked all over and only found systemic information about the Android boot process that refer...
- I was reviewing the Replicant Status page (http://redmine.replicant.us/projects/replicant/wiki/ReplicantStatus#Replic...
- 03:28 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0" model P3113 same as P3110?
- Thanks Paul. I was betting that was the case. Thanks for your reply. If I settle on that model and get it working ...
- My question is if purchasing a used device could have potential security & privacy implications? I have never instal...
- I am trying to buy a new device to run Replicant on and am looking at the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0". That looks to be...
- 10:24 PM Replicant Issue #699 (Closed): Correct Files for which flag durring install + role for system.ext4.img
- In reading through the web page for the installation instructions for the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (http://redmine.replicant...
Also available in: Atom