- Login: Xnake
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/12/2013
- Last connection: 12/28/2022
- 04:26 PM Replicant Security: RE: DNSCrypt on Replicant?
- Hi, John:
I use "Invizible Pro":https://f-droid.org/en/packages/pan.alexander.tordnscrypt.stable/, wich allows to ...
- 09:55 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Transfering Music
- I connect PC and smartphone (USB configured to transfer files) with an USB cable and use adb to do it:...
- 11:43 AM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Offline maps without gps
- About giving false location, maybe "Fake Traveler":https://f-droid.org/en/packages/cl.coders.faketraveler/ could be h...
- 11:06 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Offline maps without gps
- I'm not quite sure to understand what you want, because I think to remember that Zanavi uses GPS (I have proprietary ...
- 10:29 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Jami app on Galaxy Note 2 (Replicant 6.0)
- I also installed Jami because my brother switched from Google's jail to Apple's jail and we both suffer deliver delay...
- 10:54 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Jami or wire
- Danyl, thanks a lot for the link! It's now more clear to me how Jami works.
- 09:38 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Jami or wire
- I had to find a free and multi-platform alternative when my brother bought and iPhone (sigh!) and we tested "Jami":ht...
- 11:35 AM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Software which ask and need gps, video, etc…
- I use"OsMand":https://f-droid.org/en/packages/net.osmand.plus/ which I find quite useful. Nevertheless, it uses some ...
- 09:25 PM Replicant About the Replicant project: RE: How do you make a normal life?
- Your question poses a new question: What's a normal life?
I'm kidding (am I?). I guess you mean that you can use ...
- 10:38 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: S3 i9300 replicant 6 : osmand app fails due to "native renderer not available"
- E D wrote:
> I was finally able to make OSMand display maps, I had to change one setting : use the android code (slo...
Also available in: Atom