- Login: freak
- Registered on: 11/07/2018
- Last connection: 06/17/2021
- 07:02 PM Replicant Security: RE: Disabling GSM modem drains the battery on N7100
- It turns out there is a modification of N7100 motherboard that comes without any GSM- and GPS-related chips on it. If...
- 07:01 PM Replicant Issue #2264 (New): Battery consumption issue on N7100
- According to battery consumption stats in settings, the cellular module keeps draining the battery even with GSM mode...
- 01:15 PM Replicant Security: RE: Disabling GSM modem drains the battery on N7100
- Hi, Denis,
You were right about airplane mode, it wasn't completely redundant.
> I didn't understand what you m...
- After installing Replicant 6.0-0004-rc3 on my N7100, I disabled the modem by renaming "/system/lib/libsamsung-ril.so"...
- Hi! I need to run a shell script on boot (6.0 0004 RC3). Particularly, I need to disable wifi on boot, in case wifi w...
- 08:39 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: Mistakenly flashed the recovery image to a working Replicant device. How to recover the system?
- I successfully installed Replicant 6.0-0004-rc3 from an SD card, as Kurtis suggested. All my data seems to be intact....
- 09:38 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: Mistakenly flashed the recovery image to a working Replicant device. How to recover the system?
- Hi Kurtis,
Thank you for your detailed response. I'm afraid, I've never checked that "Always allow from this compu...
- I have a fully operational GT-N7100 with Replicant 6.0-0004-rc2 onboard (not encrypted) and I accidentally flashed a ...
- 09:04 PM Replicant Security: del
- I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right forum, since this article is more about privacy than security. However,...
Also available in: Atom