- Login: KurtisHanna
- Email: Kurtis@riseup.net
- Registered on: 02/09/2014
- Last connection: 11/14/2022
|Replicant||Manager, Developer, Wiki author||03/09/2017|
|Database(s) on hardware and software||Manager, Developer, Wiki author||12/01/2020|
|Documentation||Manager, Developer, Wiki author||12/01/2020|
|libsamsung-ipc||Manager, Developer, Wiki author||10/05/2020|
|Redmine sandbox||Manager, Developer, Wiki author||12/01/2020|
|Replicant infrastructure||Manager, Developer, Wiki author||04/08/2020|
|Upstreaming patches||Manager, Developer, Wiki author||12/01/2020|
- 09:24 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Full backup
- Do you just want to backup the data partition? If so, you should be able to follow this guide: https://redmine.replic...
- 06:36 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Bluetooth adapter
- Do you mind testing to see whether Bluetooth currently works on your device without the dongle? It seems like some Re...
- 05:38 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Bluetooth adapter
- I don't believe you can use that adapter with Replicant, unfortunately. What Replicant device are you trying to get b...
- 11:57 PM Replicant Wiki edit: GalaxySIIGTI9100G (#87)
- added pmOS i9100G wiki link
- 11:40 PM Replicant Issue #2108: Make audio work
- I'm not sure if these commits from March are helpful, but here they are: https://github.com/Midas-Mainline/android_de...
- 05:31 PM Upstreaming patches Issue #2202: midas: Make usb host work
- I'm unsure if it is relevant to this issue, but a max77693 patch was applied upstream today: https://lore.kernel.org/...
- 11:58 PM Replicant Issue #2125: Report battery % / charging
- This patch, which is a v2 of an old Wolfgang patch, was just submitted upstream which claims to cause the i9300 to pr...
- 02:04 AM Upstreaming patches Wiki edit: LinuxSupportedDevices (#6)
- added pmOS status for Tab 2 7.0 and mainline fork DTS for Galaxy Nexus
- 12:12 AM Upstreaming patches Wiki edit: LinuxSupportedDevices (#5)
- added mainline fork DTS links for both Galaxy Tab 2 devices
- 09:33 PM Replicant Issue #2125: Report battery % / charging
- It looks like postmarketOS has recently been trying to solve this issue, but have run up against some issues: https:/...
Also available in: Atom