- Login: KurtisHanna
- Email: Kurtis@riseup.net
- Registered on: 02/09/2014
- Last connection: 10/19/2020
|Replicant||Manager, Developer, Wiki author||03/09/2017|
|libsamsung-ipc||Manager, Developer, Wiki author||10/05/2020|
|Replicant infrastructure||Manager, Developer, Wiki author||04/08/2020|
- 11:08 PM Upstreaming patches Issue #2051: Add audio support for midas
- These two midas sound driver patches were applied today:
- 07:33 PM Replicant Feature #1946: Add support for the Note 10.1 (2012 edition)
- Initial patch set has been submitted upstream to add support for the exynos4412-based p4note (Note 10.1 2012 edition)...
- 12:35 AM Replicant Feature #2099: Separate screen lock and boot passwords
- The comments in this issue suggest that there is a way to still make this work in AOSP 9: https://github.com/nelenkov...
- 09:18 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Feedback on replicant-experience
- Icecat is expected to crash in the Replicant 6.0 0003 version that you are using. We are very close to building and r...
- 08:04 PM Replicant Wiki edit: Infrastructure (#148)
- added that OFTC is also bridged with the freenode matrix channel
- 05:35 PM Replicant Wiki edit: ApplicationsSecurityModel (#3)
- fixed some grammar
- 04:19 PM Replicant Wiki edit: SamsungSerial (#33)
- replaced dead link
- 03:36 PM Replicant Issue #2132: One of the page has "installation or s." which looks uninished
- 03:11 PM Replicant Feature #2136 (Rejected): Work on Google Nexus S still valuable for Replicant?
- This isn't a bug report or feature request and thus shouldn't be in the issues section of our redmine. Please posts q...
- 09:21 PM Replicant Issue #2124: Replicant installation for Galaxy Nexus (GT-I9250)
- Hi Stefan,
The steps in the installation process should have already cleaned up your device. Did you miss these st...
Also available in: Atom