- Email: Kurtis@riseup.net
- Registered on: 02/09/2014
- Last connection: 10/04/2017
- Replicant (Wiki author, 03/09/2017)
- 08:49 AM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: How to keep MMS, SMS and Contacts when moving from replicant 4.2 to 6
- Hi Lupin,
I was just noticing that oandbackup wasn't mentioned in this thread.
Did you happen to try that?
- 03:42 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: How to keep MMS, SMS and Contacts when moving from replicant 4.2 to 6
- Fil, I know you already know this, but for other people that are following along at home, SMS Backup+ just was added ...
- 12:23 AM Replicant Replicant development: RE: Replicant 6.0 for the Samsung Galaxy S3
- For those that want to follow along with F-Droid and SMS Backup+: https://gitlab.com/fdroid/fdroiddata/issues/772
- 03:52 AM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Unfortunately, ______ has stopped
- I created an issue for the Signal call failures: https://redmine.replicant.us/issues/1810
Please add anything else...
- 03:49 AM Replicant Issue #1810 (Closed): Phone calls in WhisperSystem's Signal app fails
- *Expected result:*
Call screen opens, makes funky calling sound and shows text like "Calling" and "Establishing Si...
- 10:31 PM Replicant About the Replicant project: RE: This is awesome!
- Thanks Gary! Have you installed it yet? We are always looking for more users to contribute feedback!
- 10:24 PM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: Devices evaluation for Replicant 6.0
- Replicant 4.2 is not supported any longer. It is EOL. We hope to make that more clear on the website soon.
It is a...
- 10:13 PM Replicant Security: RE: Recent vulnerability in Broadcom's Wi-Fi firmware - are Replicant-based devices aff...
- I could be mistaken, but I think the internal Broadcom Wi-Fi in Replicant devices don't work. This vulnerability woul...
- 10:11 PM Replicant Security: RE: Question: Permanently disabling GSM modem in Galaxy S3/I9300?
- Some traction seems to have been made on the issue tracker for this: https://redmine.replicant.us/issues/1779
- 09:49 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: Installation on Samsung Galaxy S i9000?
- The Galaxy S i9000 is no longer supported by Replicant and neither are versions older than the newly released 6.0 ver...
Also available in: Atom