- Login: KurtisHanna
- Email: Kurtis@riseup.net
- Registered on: 02/09/2014
- Last connection: 01/14/2021
|Replicant||Manager, Developer, Wiki author||03/09/2017|
|Database(s) on hardware and software||Manager, Developer, Wiki author||12/01/2020|
|Documentation||Manager, Developer, Wiki author||12/01/2020|
|libsamsung-ipc||Manager, Developer, Wiki author||10/05/2020|
|Redmine sandbox||Manager, Developer, Wiki author||12/01/2020|
|Replicant infrastructure||Manager, Developer, Wiki author||04/08/2020|
|Upstreaming patches||Manager, Developer, Wiki author||12/01/2020|
- 04:53 PM Replicant Feature #2206: Note 2 LTE modem on mainline kernel
- Denis is doing some upstream modem work in this repo that continues on the work forkbomb was doing at the link above:...
- 08:46 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: usb ethernet not working
- Sorry to hear that!
A few questions... Which release candidate of Replicant 6.0 0004 are you running? Is it rc3? ...
- 08:42 PM Replicant Security: RE: Replicant vs GrapheneOS security
- Replicant believes that software freedom is the first step towards having security on your mobile device. GrapheneOS ...
- 10:19 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: usb ethernet not working
- Hello trumpEt,
A user with a Note II device had what I think is a similar problem. They were able to resolve it by...
- 01:52 AM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: Mistakenly flashed the recovery image to a working Replicant device. How to recover the system?
- Very happy to hear that your data seems to be intact. You're welcome for the help.
- 01:41 AM Replicant Issue #2153: Enable users to get root directly on the device
- It sounds like Magisk does not build on F-Droid's build system because of a Python issue that is directly related to ...
- 08:08 PM Replicant infrastructure Wiki edit: Forges (#25)
- added link to libreplanet-dev email about Sourcehut CI support for other forges
- 02:56 AM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: Mistakenly flashed the recovery image to a working Replicant device. How to recover the system?
- Hello Dmitry,
While we have not thoroughly tested it yet for the two specific versions you are in between, it is e...
Also available in: Atom