- Email: Kurtis@riseup.net
- Registered on: 02/09/2014
- Last connection: 06/12/2019
- Replicant (Manager, Developer, Wiki author, 03/09/2017)
- 03:52 AM Replicant Issue #1937 (New): Liberate the bcm4334 wifi/bluetooth firmware
- The driver for this chip seems to already be free software and is in the mainline linux kernel: https://redmine.repli...
- 10:39 PM Replicant Feature #1813: Modem support for i9305
- integfred on the Replicant IRC suggested looking into https://github.com/scintill/android_frameworks_opt_telephony_ri...
- 12:42 AM Replicant Wiki edit: TargetsEvaluation (#152)
- 11:40 PM Replicant Wiki edit: TargetsEvaluation (#151)
- added new upstream lineageOS and AOSP to Nexus 10
- 10:31 PM Replicant About the Replicant project: RE: how to change replicant logo boot screen?
- Which boot screen logo? There are two, no?
- 07:34 PM Replicant Replicant development: RE: Thoughts on the future of Replicant in the real world
- The work that we have done to get 4G working can be found here: https://redmine.replicant.us/projects/replicant/wiki/...
- 06:37 PM Replicant Issue #1773: Metalic and horrible sound quality when call are made through 3G network / Replicant...
- Jacob Bahn: it looks like Replicant doesn't have the "force wideband" hack currently, so we can't revert it since we ...
- 06:15 PM Replicant About the Replicant project: RE: how to change replicant logo boot screen?
- Which logo are you trying to change? The Replicant image or the samsung image? Here's a ticket you can post in about ...
- 06:13 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: i9300 very slow
- Emmett Emmett: Thanks for your donation! We will keep going!
- 06:12 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: i9300 very slow
- s s: we are working on a Replicant 6 and a Replicant 9 release at the same time, but we don't have an ETA on either o...
Also available in: Atom