- Login: KurtisHanna
- Email: Kurtis@riseup.net
- Registered on: 02/09/2014
- Last connection: 03/26/2021
|Replicant||Manager, Developer, Wiki author||03/09/2017|
|Database(s) on hardware and software||Manager, Developer, Wiki author||12/01/2020|
|Documentation||Manager, Developer, Wiki author||12/01/2020|
|libsamsung-ipc||Manager, Developer, Wiki author||10/05/2020|
|Redmine sandbox||Manager, Developer, Wiki author||12/01/2020|
|Replicant infrastructure||Manager, Developer, Wiki author||04/08/2020|
|Upstreaming patches||Manager, Developer, Wiki author||12/01/2020|
- 05:30 PM Replicant Feature #1946: Add support for the Note 10.1 (2012 edition)
- From the Linux 5.11 release overview: https://www.cnx-software.com/2021/02/15/linux-5-11-release-main-changes-arm-mip...
- 05:27 PM Upstreaming patches Issue #2051: Add audio support for midas
- Two sound related Exynos4412 changes were included in this Linux 5.11 overview:
DTS ARM changes
* Add intercon...
- 05:17 PM Upstreaming patches Issue #2202: midas: Make usb host work
- the pmOS repo that includes upstream kernel support for midas devices and the i9100, linux-postmarketos-exynos4, adde...
- 11:10 PM Replicant Issue #1937: Liberate the bcm4334 wifi/bluetooth firmware
- 03:32 PM Replicant Feature #1473: BCM4751 GPS support
- Pedro, not sure if this helps or not, but I found this on github: https://github.com/klusark/crespo-gps-utils/commit/...
- 03:23 PM Replicant Feature #1473: BCM4751 GPS support
- Pedro Ângelo wrote in #note-6:
> It's a BCM4751A2.
> I'm trying to help out porting grouper to mainline linux i...
- 05:14 AM Replicant Issue #2125: Report battery % / charging
- Not sure if this helps at all, but here is a max17047 related commit from upstream that was added a few months ago. h...
- 12:58 AM Replicant Issue #2153: Enable users to get root directly on the device
- Should we ship Replicant 11 with Magisk pre-installed?
- 10:07 PM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (i317m)
- I've tested the N7100 Replicant 6 images on the i317m and they work just fine with the exception of telephony not wor...
- 09:14 PM Replicant Issue #2080: Make sure we detail the security model of Replicant (10) properly
- I also see https://github.com/VR-25/fbind is an up to date project, but it requires Magisk which isn't available in F...
Also available in: Atom