- Email: Kurtis@riseup.net
- Registered on: 02/09/2014
- Last connection: 05/25/2020
- 02:40 AM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: Using u-boot with galaxy S2?
- Replicant developers have already been able to use u-boot with Replicant 9 and 10 on the i9300 (Galaxy S3) via this d...
- 08:44 PM Replicant Replicant infrastructure: RE: Use sphinx + read the doc for documentation?
- We are looking to leave Redmine for a number of reasons, including limitations we have experienced with its wiki.
- 08:41 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: Using u-boot with galaxy S2?
- We've put our i9100 u-boot research on this here: https://redmine.replicant.us/projects/replicant/wiki/Upstream#Bootl...
- 06:11 PM Replicant Issue #2027: Investigate lthor / thor and samsung u-boot for Tizen
- Here's Tizen's lthor repo on github: https://github.com/tizenpdk/lthor
Here's another write up on the Tizen forums...
- 06:16 PM Replicant Issue #2027: Investigate lthor / thor and samsung u-boot for Tizen
- Here's one of the forum posts I'm referring to. The same author posted a fair bit about this on xda forums too. https...
- 06:12 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Feedback on replicant-experience
- It's totally up to you, but the 0004 rc1 version has more up to date security updates and apps like IceCat and Tor Br...
- 03:27 AM Replicant Issue #2027: Investigate lthor / thor and samsung u-boot for Tizen
- This suggests that there is a version of s-boot that was used on Samsung's Tizen when running on the Galaxy S2 and S3...
- 06:32 PM Replicant Wiki edit: Upstream (#361)
- Added link to SD Card Boot Touch Point forum post for N8000
- 06:01 AM Replicant Issue #2027 (New): Investigate lthor / thor and samsung u-boot for Tizen
- We already know of a method by which we can replace s-boot and replace it with u-boot, but it requires opening up the...
- 02:35 AM Replicant Issue #1994: Black screen after installing the Replicant 6.0 0004 RC1 images
- Not sure if this helps at all, but I'm relaying it from the replicant irc in the assumption that it applies to this t...
Also available in: Atom