- Login: KurtisHanna
- Email: Kurtis@riseup.net
- Registered on: 02/09/2014
- Last connection: 09/28/2021
|Replicant||Manager, Developer, Wiki author||03/09/2017|
|Database(s) on hardware and software||Manager, Developer, Wiki author||12/01/2020|
|Documentation||Manager, Developer, Wiki author||12/01/2020|
|libsamsung-ipc||Manager, Developer, Wiki author||10/05/2020|
|Redmine sandbox||Manager, Developer, Wiki author||12/01/2020|
|Replicant infrastructure||Manager, Developer, Wiki author||04/08/2020|
|Upstreaming patches||Manager, Developer, Wiki author||12/01/2020|
- 05:31 PM Upstreaming patches Issue #2202: midas: Make usb host work
- I'm unsure if it is relevant to this issue, but a max77693 patch was applied upstream today: https://lore.kernel.org/...
- 11:58 PM Replicant Issue #2125: Report battery % / charging
- This patch, which is a v2 of an old Wolfgang patch, was just submitted upstream which claims to cause the i9300 to pr...
- 02:04 AM Upstreaming patches Wiki edit: LinuxSupportedDevices (#6)
- added pmOS status for Tab 2 7.0 and mainline fork DTS for Galaxy Nexus
- 12:12 AM Upstreaming patches Wiki edit: LinuxSupportedDevices (#5)
- added mainline fork DTS links for both Galaxy Tab 2 devices
- 09:33 PM Replicant Issue #2125: Report battery % / charging
- It looks like postmarketOS has recently been trying to solve this issue, but have run up against some issues: https:/...
- 03:58 PM Replicant Issue #2148 (Resolved): Test Trisquel 9 for building Replicant
- It is my understanding that Denis has successfully built Replicant Next and Replicant 6.0 on Trisquel 9, so I'm closi...
- 01:56 AM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: Galaxy Tab 2 (GT-P3113) Installation Confusion
- Yes, you can install Replicant on the GT-P3113 using the same instructions for the P3100. It won't have IR support th...
- 07:17 PM Replicant Issue #2011: Find a public version of the MAX77693 datasheet / reference manual
- Another mention of this datasheet was made in a recent upstream kernel patch: https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/li...
- 06:30 PM Replicant Issue #1780: Update the webview apk
- I just asked the developer if there are still nonfree binaries that they know are required to build their version of ...
- 02:27 AM Replicant Issue #1780: Update the webview apk
- I just removed the default webview in Replicant 6 and replaced it with the system webview build I found here: https:/...
Also available in: Atom