- Email: Kurtis@riseup.net
- Registered on: 02/09/2014
- Last connection: 08/18/2018
- Replicant (Wiki author, 03/09/2017)
- 09:38 PM Replicant Security: RE: Everyone is vunerable to wpa_supplicant KRACK Attack
- This security issue has been fixed a long time ago, but I figured I'd mention it in this forum thread in case someone...
- 09:29 PM Replicant Issue #1861: Recomment to use an FSDG compliant distribution to build Replicant
- Here's the issue on Trisquel's issue tracker: https://trisquel.info/en/issues/24193
- 12:19 AM Replicant Replicant development: RE: rtl8187 wifi
- I know that Joonas (aka Putti) has a pending patch to add support for rt2500usb wifi devices. Perhaps he could commen...
- 12:14 AM Replicant Replicant development: RE: Recent updates on Mesa Lima driver
- Any updates on this? Very exciting stuff!
- 09:31 PM Replicant Replicant build: RE: signature asc
- I could be wrong about this, but my assumption is that the .asc files are generated after the build process and are o...
- 08:32 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: which lineageos version is replicant 6?
- Replicant 6 is based on Lineage 13 which is based on Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- 12:06 AM Replicant Issue #1861: Recomment to use an FSDG compliant distribution to build Replicant
- This is being talked about a little bit over at the Trisquel Forum: https://trisquel.info/en/forum/replicant-sdk
- 12:02 AM Replicant Issue #1878: Remove f-droid from replicant until it we find a way to make it FSDG compliant again
- Hans-Christoph Steiner from F-Droid wrote:
"We just had a big discussion related to this in #1494 with the final r...
- 06:45 AM Replicant Issue #1878: Remove f-droid from replicant until it we find a way to make it FSDG compliant again
- Oh, here's an update from F-Droid:
"we don't want to allow external factors to override the f-droid.org repo."
- 07:14 PM Replicant Issue #1867: Download app not working when on USB network or RepWifi connection
- Great work Fil! I've tested a number of the new features for a number of days now and haven't found any bugs in them ...
Also available in: Atom