- Email: Kurtis@riseup.net
- Registered on: 02/09/2014
- Last connection: 08/20/2019
- 11:32 PM Replicant Issue #1948: Document how to install and run Replicant in a virtual machine
- I think that you can optionally specify hardware in QEMU. This would be beneficial for bootloader hacking work especi...
- 08:28 PM Replicant Issue #1780: Update the webview apk
- The old version of WebView that we use doesn't have TLS 1.2 GCM ciphersuites: https://redmine.replicant.us/issues/194...
- 08:25 PM Replicant Issue #1949 (Closed): Make web browser and email client support TLS 1.2
- 08:25 PM Replicant Issue #1949: Make web browser and email client support TLS 1.2
- The July 2015 version of WebView that is presently on Replicant 6.0 0003 doesn't support the GCM ciphersuites for TLS...
- 08:11 PM Replicant Wiki edit: TargetsEvaluation (#184)
- rephrased a sentence
- 07:39 AM Replicant Wiki edit: TargetsEvaluation (#183)
- changed "mainline" to "upstream"
- 08:08 AM Replicant Wiki edit: Upstream (#270)
- added suggestion that we ask HardKernel to sign a new BL1
- 07:46 AM Replicant Wiki edit: Upstream (#269)
- removed word "here"
- 07:45 AM Replicant Wiki edit: Upstream (#268)
- added link to XDA thread about porting AOSP to a Chromebook
- 07:59 AM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: Korean variants of Galaxy S2 works with Replicant 6.0
- Thanks for letting us know that Replicant works on the E250S! We should add that to our documentation. We likely won'...
Also available in: Atom