- Email: Kurtis@riseup.net
- Registered on: 02/09/2014
- Last connection: 06/23/2017
- Replicant (Wiki author, 03/09/2017)
- 12:23 AM Replicant Replicant development: RE: Replicant 6.0 for the Samsung Galaxy S3
- For those that want to follow along with F-Droid and SMS Backup+: https://gitlab.com/fdroid/fdroiddata/issues/772
- 03:52 AM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Unfortunately, ______ has stopped
- I created an issue for the Signal call failures: https://redmine.replicant.us/issues/1810
Please add anything else...
- 03:49 AM Replicant Issue #1810 (Closed): Phone calls in WhisperSystem's Signal app fails
- *Expected result:*
Call screen opens, makes funky calling sound and shows text like "Calling" and "Establishing Si...
- 10:31 PM Replicant About the Replicant project: RE: This is awesome!
- Thanks Gary! Have you installed it yet? We are always looking for more users to contribute feedback!
- 10:24 PM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: Devices evaluation for Replicant 6.0
- Replicant 4.2 is not supported any longer. It is EOL. We hope to make that more clear on the website soon.
It is a...
- 10:13 PM Replicant Security: RE: Recent vulnerability in Broadcom's Wi-Fi firmware - are Replicant-based devices aff...
- I could be mistaken, but I think the internal Broadcom Wi-Fi in Replicant devices don't work. This vulnerability woul...
- 10:11 PM Replicant Security: RE: Question: Permanently disabling GSM modem in Galaxy S3/I9300?
- Some traction seems to have been made on the issue tracker for this: https://redmine.replicant.us/issues/1779
- 09:49 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: Installation on Samsung Galaxy S i9000?
- The Galaxy S i9000 is no longer supported by Replicant and neither are versions older than the newly released 6.0 ver...
- 09:37 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: Hey, quick question,
- The battery life will likely be worse on Replicant since 3D graphics acceleration isn't availalbe with free software,...
- 09:06 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: question about note 2 and usb mode
- glad you got it working. thanks for coming back and letting everyone know the solution! that does sound odd.
Also available in: Atom