LaurentZG the Replicant Fan
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/08/2014
- Last connection: 07/06/2014
- 02:42 PM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: Galaxy S 2 (I9100) - Also Galaxy S 2 Plus I9105?
- Thanks a lot Paul! Really appreciate it.
Found the phone. Good prices too. :)
- 08:59 PM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: Galaxy S 2 (I9100) - Also Galaxy S 2 Plus I9105?
- Ok. Thanks guys. The reason for asking it that we are trying to get a couple of I9100's, but we can only find I9105's...
- 08:42 PM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: Galaxy S 2 (I9100) - Also Galaxy S 2 Plus I9105?
- Thanks for your reply E3V3A XDA.
Good to know the added specs.
It would be nice to know if the Broadcom is supp...
I know that Galaxy S 2 I9100 is supported, but I am wondering if Replicant 4.2 would work fine with Galaxy ...
I'm a bit ahead of my self with this one.
I know about Android Firewall by skullone and AFWall+ which I ...
- 08:20 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: Donating to the Replicant Project
- Sorry for my very late reply. Since last time I've been ill until just a few days ago.
Thanks for sharing financia...
As you know when buying a new full version of MS Windows one pay full price. Then after that one pay a small...
- 09:31 PM Replicant About the Replicant project: RE: Two Other Android OS Options: Tails Mobile OS and Guardian Rom OS
- Good points Kurtis and Paul.
- 09:25 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: Installing a newer version of Iptables and Ip6tables with version 4.2?
- Hello Paul,
Thank you very much for your reply. Kind of interesting that it is still version 126.96.36.199. At the mome...
First a big thanks for the Replicant project. I am aware of FSF guide lines GNU/Linux versions, but it wasn...
Also available in: Atom