- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/12/2014
- Last connection: 05/05/2014
- 06:16 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Note 2 with new Replicant 4.2 Installation - Sensors
- I ran both logcat main and dmesg in terminal and attached results. I couldnt get much useful out of alogcat and my a...
- 02:51 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Note 2 with new Replicant 4.2 Installation - Sensors
- Yes, I have the GT-N7100 model. Ive already tried Sensors Readout, but on every one of them it only says "waiting fo...
- The sensors on my Replicant Note 2 don't seem to work. I havent seen any guides here where to fix the sensors, and t...
- 03:34 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: Note 2 with new Replicant 4.2 installation - Mobile data/telephony
- Nevermind. I'll have to retry this with a service that supports this device. T-mobile only does 1700 band 3g.
I have a fresh install of replicant on a GT-n7100, and I am trying to get my t-mobile sim card working with it...
Also available in: Atom