- 11:26 AM Replicant Replicant development: RE: Recent updates on Mesa Lima driver
- My browser doesn't seems to be OK to view the video ...
But its sounds great !
Are you going to give a way to dow...
- 08:21 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: (SOLVED) Can't Exit Recovery Mode
- I was too slow...
- 08:16 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: (SOLVED) Can't Exit Recovery Mode
- Hi !
You can use ADB tool.
When your device is in the recovery mode
1. Choose "Apply Update"
2. Choose "Apply...
- 08:21 PM Replicant Replicant development: RE: Help as tester
I just bought an i9305, and install the experimental version of replicant 6.0 0004
First issue, my sim card i...
- 06:16 AM Replicant Replicant development: RE: Help as tester
- Thank you Kurtis
You can delete the link.
I've got to find a new phone, maybe an i9305. The N7105 doesn't seem ...
- 02:29 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: repwifi supported devices
- There is no open source driver for this chip.
You can install a proprietary driver but in this case, you will not be...
- 05:06 AM Replicant Replicant development: RE: Help as tester
- Hi! Thank you for your answer.
Where can I find images of replicant 6.0 0004? Is the developpement closed to be fi...
I would be glad to contribute to the replicant project.
I'm using replicant on a note 2 for 1 year an ha...
- 12:24 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: i9300 very slow
- Thank you so much for all this work !
I've got a Note 2 for 2 years now, running replicant. I can't imagine running ...
Also available in: Atom