- 10:02 AM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Switching between apps and closing apps
On my samsung S3 i9300, a long click on the middle button (home button) at the bottom shows a list of frequ...
- 07:51 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Termux not compatible anymore
- I wrote here:
they don't want to make something for replicant… a...
- 07:25 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: My meanings about replicant usage
- The material files file browser is far better, and it's able to create .zip files (.tar.xz is not working on my phone...
- 07:19 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Error when trying to format SD card
- It's working, for now.
The problem was probably due to electronic failure of the SIM/SD tray. It was replaced.
- 07:17 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Can't create pdf with markor
- Now it's working… maybe due to the new version of markor?
- 07:14 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Offline maps without gps
- There was problems with the sd/sim tray, on the phone.
It was repaired, and now it has less bugs.
- 11:28 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Offline maps without gps
- What I want, it's a program which is only free software, which is not using non free services, which uses offline map...
Recent versions of termux are said to be incompatible. On f-droid there is no possibility to install old an...
I searched for a fully free software which can display offline maps. I found Zanavi, but it has many crashe...
- 08:15 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: My meanings about replicant usage
- There is allways the problem to find a map software which is full ethical, works properly without connexion nor gps, ...
Also available in: Atom