- Login: millerebonds
- Registered on: 06/17/2019
- Last connection: 03/30/2021
- 10:51 AM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Mail apps
- The developper of FairEmail answered:
Okay, so there is more than enough storage space.
I haven't seen this err...
- 11:02 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Mail apps
- After some test, I lost my configuration, didn't find my mails, and now the app crashes very often…
I uninstalled ...
- 10:39 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Mail apps
- Thank you!
First it freezed.
But when I insisted it started to work!
To download attached files I use long c...
- 06:05 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Mail apps
The 5.400 version of K9 Mail works well, no crashes.
Download of attached files work too, with the repli...
- 02:56 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Mail apps
- I prefer to wait for the next version (replicant 11?)
Thank you very much!
I don't find any good mail app, not bloated, useful, practical…
K9 Mail was the less worst, but recently...
- 10:22 AM Replicant Replicant development: RE: French tutorial, replicant installation on a Samsung S3 i9300
I must work again on the tutorial. Since my last message, all the people who worked on this tutorial left t...
- 03:29 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: My meanings about replicant usage
- I discussed with OsmAnd team, they say that their app is made to run smoothly with 3Go RAM, GPS, internet connexion…
- 03:24 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Feedback on replicant-experience
- I put the 003 version ( https://redmine.replicant.us/projects/replicant/wiki/Images#Replicant-60-0003-images ), and I...
- 03:15 PM Replicant About the Replicant project: RE: Replicant 10
- I'm an user like you, and understood that they work on replicant 9.
I wrote a french tutorial which had great succ...
Also available in: Atom