- Login: millerebonds
- Registered on: 06/17/2019
- Last connection: 10/19/2020
- 03:29 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: My meanings about replicant usage
- I discussed with OsmAnd team, they say that their app is made to run smoothly with 3Go RAM, GPS, internet connexion…
- 03:24 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Feedback on replicant-experience
- I put the 003 version ( https://redmine.replicant.us/projects/replicant/wiki/Images#Replicant-60-0003-images ), and I...
- 03:15 PM Replicant About the Replicant project: RE: Replicant 10
- I'm an user like you, and understood that they work on replicant 9.
I wrote a french tutorial which had great succ...
With activists of the french movement cnnr ( www.cnnr.fr ), we wrote a tutorial about installation of repli...
I see replicant 9 will work firstly on S3 i9300. It's the phone I use.
My question is: will replicant 9 ...
- 01:16 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Feedback on replicant-experience
I'm running 6.0.1 version of replicant, Sun Dec 10, 2017
I installed replicant on my S3 last year, took ...
I saw Snoopsnitch doesn't work and isn't compatible with samsung S2 and S3.
AIMSICD works a little bit, ...
- 08:02 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Feedback on replicant-experience
- Icecat is very nice on my computer (with archlinux), but crashes almost immediatly on my replicant phone when I launc...
- 01:41 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Feedback on replicant-experience
For internet, I use 3g or wifi (via an external think penquin key and an otg adapter). It works well, and K...
- 01:10 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Termux not compatible anymore
- I searched everywhere to download the apk directly, and didn't think about f-droid archive!
Ok, thank you.
Also available in: Atom