- Login: dllud
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/30/2014
- Last connection: 03/04/2021
|Replicant||Manager, Developer, Wiki author||01/21/2019|
|Documentation||Manager, Developer, Wiki author||01/20/2021|
|libsamsung-ipc||Manager, Developer, Wiki author||10/05/2020|
|Redmine sandbox||Manager, Developer, Wiki author||01/20/2021|
|Replicant infrastructure||Manager, Developer, Wiki author||01/20/2021|
|Upstreaming patches||Manager, Developer, Wiki author||01/20/2021|
- 09:39 PM Replicant Wiki edit: GraphicsReplicant11 (#114)
- Add notice that devfreq on exynos is somewhat broken.
- 07:28 PM Replicant Wiki edit: GraphicsResearch (#59)
- Fix typo.
- 07:17 PM Replicant Wiki edit: GraphicsResearch (#58)
- Update Panfrost status.
- 06:42 PM Replicant Wiki edit: GraphicsResearch (#57)
- Lima is now listed at features.txt
- 11:28 PM Replicant Wiki edit: GraphicsResearch (#56)
- PowerVR: mention the source code leak and RE attempts.
- 08:04 PM Replicant Wiki edit: GraphicsResearch (#55)
- Mention OpenPVRSGX Linux Driver Group efforts on PowerVR.
- 05:24 PM Replicant Issue #2216: Promote an SDK for writing Android applications
- > In the replicant.us website, we could probably add a link to a page explaining why this specific SDK is a good choi...
- 04:03 PM Replicant Wiki edit: GraphicsReplicant11 (#113)
- Update to Replicant 11: update text and links.
- 03:54 PM Replicant Wiki edit: PortingToAndroid11 (#11)
- Add link to Porting to Replicant 9.
- 03:52 PM Replicant Wiki edit: DeprecatedPortingToAndroid9 (#6)
- Development moved to Replicant 11. Make it a parent of Replicant 11 page.
Also available in: Atom