- Login: dllud
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/30/2014
- Last connection: 01/20/2021
|Replicant||Manager, Developer, Wiki author||01/21/2019|
|Documentation||Manager, Developer, Wiki author||01/20/2021|
|libsamsung-ipc||Manager, Developer, Wiki author||10/05/2020|
|Redmine sandbox||Manager, Developer, Wiki author||01/20/2021|
|Replicant infrastructure||Manager, Developer, Wiki author||01/20/2021|
|Upstreaming patches||Manager, Developer, Wiki author||01/20/2021|
- 05:38 PM Replicant Wiki edit: GraphicsReplicant10 (#112)
- Upload video for intermittent alpha blending bug.
- 06:20 PM Documentation Wiki edit: Wiki (#17)
- Mention that index by title is also hierarchically organized.
- 10:41 PM Replicant Wiki edit: GraphicsReplicant10 (#97)
- Add ro.kernel.qemu.gles as a TODO test.
- The Replicant project is looking for a community manager.
The role of the community manager is to fill the gap bet...
- 08:16 PM Replicant Wiki edit: GraphicsReplicant10 (#96)
- replicant-next git repo were moved out of contrib. Updating links.
- 07:33 PM Replicant Wiki edit: GraphicsReplicant10 (#95)
- Exynos pixel formats: implementation with failing atomics seems to be preferable upstream.
- 12:43 AM Replicant infrastructure Issue #2173 (New): Setup onion services
- "Onion services":https://2019.www.torproject.org/docs/onion-services.html.en allow Tor users to access resources such...
- 11:51 AM Replicant Wiki edit: GraphicsResearch (#53)
- Vallium is now merged into mainline Mesa.
- 11:03 AM Replicant Feature #2106: A Free Replacement For Adreno GPU !
- And we already have a wiki page where we track the progress of these free software graphics drivers: [[GraphicsResear...
- 11:05 PM Replicant About the Replicant project: RE: necunos.com should the replicant crew contact them?
- Hi Fil,
The latest news we had were at FOSDEM 2020 (February). You can read about it at the "FOSDEM 2020 report":h...
Also available in: Atom