- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/30/2014
- Last connection: 07/03/2020
- Replicant (Manager, Developer, Wiki author, 01/21/2019)
- 02:58 PM Replicant Wiki edit: Index (#241)
- Update link to searchable mailing list archive.
- 10:15 AM Upstreaming patches Feature #2073 (New): PIT file editor: extend Heimdall with reverse of print-pit or create separate tool
- PIT (Partition Information Table) files contain the partition layout for Samsung phones and tablets. They can be used...
- 09:19 AM Replicant Feature #1873: Remove UMS partition
- Kurtis: you have to apply these changes on top of Replicant 6.0 if you would like to use emulated store on it.
- 10:49 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: Failed to verify whole-file signature
- Hi Jordi,
> Can the new .pit file from /e/ cause a problem?
Yes, do backup your current PIT. You'll need it to fl...
- 03:48 PM Replicant Replicant development: RE: A clock that produces a sound every hour & international clock
- > For 2, I assume that it's possible to read the international locations in use from the clock app somehow.
- 02:19 PM Replicant Replicant development: RE: A clock that produces a sound every hour & international clock
Those 2 features are things that can and should be implemented in apps, not in the OS. The Android programming...
- 03:45 PM Replicant Replicant development: RE: Displaying the international clocks more efficiently
- > does this mean that the clock will be included once Replicant 11 is out?
Yes, the change would only come some time...
- 03:30 PM Replicant Replicant development: RE: Displaying the international clocks more efficiently
- Yes, that could be a good way to save screen space.
The default clock app in Replicant, as also happens many other...
Also available in: Atom