- Login: fitzj
- Registered on: 04/14/2014
- Last connection: 04/24/2016
- 06:37 AM Replicant About the Replicant project: RE: How about a About-page?
- Okay, guess I now got your point.
We do want condensed information about the Replicant project in order to enthuse...
- 08:03 PM Replicant About the Replicant project: RE: How about a About-page?
- Hi there,
what kind of information *exactly* do you expect to find in the mentioned about-page?
To put it simple...
- 07:41 PM Replicant Issue #909 (Rejected): RIL modem crash
- Recently, whilst browsing the WWW via tint 1.8(10)/3G I recieved a Short Message saying the following:
- 06:09 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: How to remove Google search bar
- Thank you.
- 09:56 PM Replicant Issue #849: Issues with "Encrypt phone"
- Ok, found out I had to activate USB Debugging.
However, can't find it in 4.2.
- 08:54 PM Replicant Issue #849: Issues with "Encrypt phone"
- Okay, now I installed ADB.
Started it using the "./adb logcat -b" command.
daemon started successfully at port 5037...
- Hi there,
I wonder whether there's an -more or less- easy way to remove google search bar from Replicant OS.
- 01:38 AM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: Heimdall issue - Samsung Galaxy SIII
- Just found this thread over at xda-developers:
- 06:26 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: Heimdall issue - Samsung Galaxy SIII
- Have you got any other USB port to choose from?
If so, you might want to try another one. At least, this worked for ...
- 10:02 PM Replicant Issue #849: Issues with "Encrypt phone"
- [quote]I may be the only one with this issue due to quirky hardware/firmware.[/quote]
Nope, you're definitely not ...
Also available in: Atom