- Login: belgin
- Registered on: 01/02/2020
- Last connection: 03/01/2021
|Replicant infrastructure||Wiki author||06/08/2020|
- 10:42 AM Replicant Issue #2226: Remove remaining nonfree firmwares in kernel_samsung_smdk4412 in Replicant 6
- Here's a list of all files in kernel/smdk4412/drivers/input/touchscreen that contain big arrays of bytes:
- 09:56 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Changing the microSD card
There shouldn't be any OS on the sdcard. You just turn off your phone, get the sdcard out, put in the new o...
- 11:02 PM Replicant Issue #2137: Portable Wi-Fi hotspot
- Internal WiFi is disabled in Replicant because the chip requires firmware which hasn't been liberated.
If you're usi...
- 02:13 AM Replicant Wiki edit: Mainlining_gt-n51xx (#1)
- 08:15 PM Replicant Issue #2009: RecoveryInstallationWithHeimdall: check how to get the Galaxy Note 8.0 in the odin mode
- The instructions in the wiki for entering ODIN mode for "all other devices" are valid for gt-n5110.
The gt-n5110 ...
- 12:51 AM Replicant Issue #1909: Old French SFR SIM with PIN code setup card not detected
- There is a strange part of code that does some parsing of TLVs in the data coming from the SIM in file hardware/ril/...
Also available in: Atom