- Login: J05HYYY
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/11/2014
- Last connection: 01/28/2023
- 04:12 AM Replicant Replicant development: RE: Want to help test 4G support on uncompleted devices
It would be nice if someone were to double check
1) The i9305 image from https://redmine.replicant.us/proje...
- 11:29 PM Replicant Replicant development: RE: Run some test on i9305
I have run some test on the i9305
See the following thread
- 07:42 PM Replicant Replicant build: RE: Looking for working build documentation for Replicant 6
You are correct in stating on the tracker that Debian 9 is an old distro. When I built a custom version of Rep...
- 07:22 PM Replicant Replicant development: RE: Development status of 4G/LTE support
- I can't give you _exact_ steps, because the code in https://github.com/publicsite/ReplicantBuilds was written on-the-...
- 01:02 AM Replicant Replicant development: RE: Development status of 4G/LTE support
That's not strictly true afaik.
I compiled scintills version of Replicant 6, i9305, from contrib and SMSs a...
- 04:48 PM Replicant Issue #927: DuckDuckGo menu doesn't disappear when pressing the X button.
- Apologies, I shouldn't have set the priority to high. Though it does mean I can no longer search with ddg. :)
- 04:27 PM Replicant Issue #927 (Rejected): DuckDuckGo menu doesn't disappear when pressing the X button.
- When using the DuckDuckGo search engine on Replicant 4.2, Nexus S after clicking the menu on the site, it doesn't the...
- 04:32 PM Replicant Issue #933 (Rejected): Phone appears to overheat with brightness turned up full and with heavy browsing.
- When using the Nexus S on Replicant 4.2, with the screen brightness turned up full, using the browser lots with Wi-Fi...
Also available in: Atom