Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli
- Login: GNUtoo
- Email: GNUtoo@cyberdimension.org
- Registered on: 01/10/2012
- Last connection: 09/21/2021
|Replicant||Manager, Developer, Wiki author||01/10/2012|
|Documentation||Manager, Developer, Wiki author||09/16/2019|
|libsamsung-ipc||Manager, Developer, Wiki author||10/05/2020|
|Replicant infrastructure||Manager, Developer, Wiki author||08/16/2019|
|Upstreaming patches||Manager, Developer, Wiki author||06/12/2020|
- 02:16 PM Upstreaming patches Issue #2050: Upstream support for the Midas, Fix the Odroid U-3, and make sure it works in the kernel partition
* Find the patches that were sent and add the links here
* Refresh the patches
* Test on the odroid U3 as well ...
- 02:06 PM Upstreaming patches Issue #2051: Add audio support for midas
- Audio now works with the upstream kernel and with kernel/replicant/linux too.
Though we only have extremely basic ...
- 02:04 PM Upstreaming patches Issue #2051 (Resolved): Add audio support for midas
- 02:03 PM Upstreaming patches Issue #2273: Fix fai-server in Trisquel 9
- See bug #2271 for the details on the patches serie sent upstream as fixes for both bugs are in the same patch serie.
- 02:00 PM Upstreaming patches Issue #2271: Fix proguard in Trisquel 9
- Due to some issues with the registration in Trisquel's gitlab this patch serie is reviewed on the Trisquel mailing li...
- 01:40 PM Upstreaming patches Issue #2280: Fix Heimdall bug #494 (Heimdall can flash files bigger than partitions)
- Reference: https://github.com/Benjamin-Dobell/Heimdall/issues/494
edit 1: fix typo
- 01:40 PM Upstreaming patches Issue #2280 (New): Fix Heimdall bug #494 (Heimdall can flash files bigger than partitions)
- 05:50 PM Replicant Issue #2279: Fix suspend/resume?
- After a bit of the time the device becomes off and doesn't react to key press anymore.
We need to see if it can wa...
- 05:48 PM Replicant Issue #2279 (New): Fix suspend/resume?
- 05:46 PM Replicant Issue #2114: Create a recovery
- The recovery now works fine, and even there isn't big Replicant logos or text, Replicant is still mentioned anyway as...
Also available in: Atom