Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli
- Email: GNUtoo@no-log.org
- Registered on: 01/10/2012
- Last connection: 06/26/2017
- Replicant (Manager, Developer, 01/10/2012)
- 08:13 AM Replicant Wiki edit: SSH (#7)
- 10:28 AM Replicant Wiki edit: SSH (#6)
- workaround bug #1805
- 10:25 AM Replicant Issue #1805: Ship a functional sshd_config
- Also update the tutorial (https://redmine.replicant.us/projects/replicant/wiki/SSH) when the issue is fixed.
- 10:24 AM Replicant Issue #1805 (New): Ship a functional sshd_config
- After generating the SSH keys with:...
- 10:04 AM Replicant Issue #1804 (New): Add back menu entries and disable back button
When entering a menu section, there is no obvious way to exit it.
For instance after doing a device reset (...
- 09:59 AM Replicant Issue #1803: Error-prone and confusing touchscreen interface in recovery
- Some of the options (like Full factory reset) in that recovery are also extremely dangerous, so it is really a seriou...
- 09:51 AM Replicant Issue #1803 (New): Error-prone and confusing touchscreen interface in recovery
Replicant 6.0 recovery handles the touscreen in at least the following devices:
- 09:42 AM Replicant Feature #1802 (New): Replicant 6.0 recovery lacks backup features
Replicant 4.2 recovery could:
* Backup the system
* Restore the system
Replicant 6.0 recovery is however ...
- 09:42 AM Replicant Issue #1801 (New): Integrate RepWifi into Replicant
- Given that:
* Android uses wpa_supplicant
* Android probably talks to wpa_supplicant trough a control interface (ct...
- 08:00 AM Replicant Wiki edit: SSH (#5)
Also available in: Atom