Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli
- Email: GNUtoo@no-log.org
- Registered on: 01/10/2012
- Last connection: 07/04/2017
- Replicant (Manager, Developer, 01/10/2012)
- 07:44 PM Replicant Feature #1820 (New): Do some testing on femtocells
- Some time ago, sysmocom offered for free some femtocell to potential contributors:
- 10:34 AM Replicant Feature #1802: Replicant 6.0 recovery lacks backup features
- The idea here is to allow to backup the existing operating system that works (whatever that is) before the user tries...
- 09:33 PM Replicant Issue #1818 (Closed): Kernel crash and reboot when turning on the WiFi
- I installed Replicant 6.0 to a user with a Galaxy S2 (I verified that it was an I9100).
When turning on the WiFi (th...
- 08:13 AM Replicant Wiki edit: SSH (#7)
- 10:28 AM Replicant Wiki edit: SSH (#6)
- workaround bug #1805
- 10:25 AM Replicant Issue #1805: Ship a functional sshd_config
- Also update the tutorial (https://redmine.replicant.us/projects/replicant/wiki/SSH) when the issue is fixed.
- 10:24 AM Replicant Issue #1805 (New): Ship a functional sshd_config
- After generating the SSH keys with:...
- 10:04 AM Replicant Issue #1804 (New): Add back menu entries and disable back button
When entering a menu section, there is no obvious way to exit it.
For instance after doing a device reset (...
- 09:59 AM Replicant Issue #1803: Error-prone and confusing touchscreen interface in recovery
- Some of the options (like Full factory reset) in that recovery are also extremely dangerous, so it is really a seriou...
- 09:51 AM Replicant Issue #1803 (New): Error-prone and confusing touchscreen interface in recovery
Replicant 6.0 recovery handles the touscreen in at least the following devices:
Also available in: Atom