Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli
- Email: GNUtoo@no-log.org
- Registered on: 01/10/2012
- Last connection: 09/25/2017
- Replicant (Manager, Developer, 01/10/2012)
- 09:01 AM Replicant Issue #1836: Galaxy Note 2 Wi-Fi; Seemingly open source drivers exist but are not included in Rep...
- 08:41 AM Replicant Issue #1837 (New): Latest images: Replicant 6.0 0001
The website (https://www.replicant.us/):...
- 12:32 PM Replicant Feature #1828: Document upstream antifeatures
- Sorry I meant https://redmine.replicant.us/issues/951
- 12:31 PM Replicant Feature #1828 (New): Document upstream antifeatures
It would be nice to have some list of upstream anti-features, with a respective link to more information, and ...
- 12:26 PM Replicant Wiki edit: ReplicantUpstreamAntiFeaturesStatus (#2)
- 12:24 PM Replicant Wiki edit: ReplicantUpstreamAntiFeaturesStatus (#1)
- 12:17 PM Replicant Issue #1827 (New): WhitePagesPeopleLookup privacy leaks?
- Hi, I noticed the following in my logs (i9300):...
- 07:44 PM Replicant Feature #1820 (New): Do some testing on femtocells
- Some time ago, sysmocom offered for free some femtocell to potential contributors:
- 10:34 AM Replicant Feature #1802: Replicant 6.0 recovery lacks backup features
- The idea here is to allow to backup the existing operating system that works (whatever that is) before the user tries...
- 09:33 PM Replicant Issue #1818 (Closed): Kernel crash and reboot when turning on the WiFi
- I installed Replicant 6.0 to a user with a Galaxy S2 (I verified that it was an I9100).
When turning on the WiFi (th...
Also available in: Atom