- Registered on: 09/08/2014
- Last connection: 05/17/2017
- Replicant (Developer, 08/23/2015)
- 02:52 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: icons not showing in the gallery app
- The built-in gallery app is buggy. Just try alternative apps like "LeafPic":https://f-droid.org/repository/browse/?fd...
- 04:47 AM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: network signal undetected on GT-I9300/Replicant 4.2 0003
- > It seems you edited my reply instead of replying but it [...]
Oh boy, you're right - big sorry for that! Of cour...
- 03:43 PM Replicant Replicant development: RE: Replicant 6.0, at least for the Samsung Galaxy S3
- > - the notification / battery LED settings are kind of confusing/broken. When I click on the menu item to select a c...
- 01:50 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Firefox crashes / Bad Performance on Galaxy S3
- 11:10 AM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Firefox crashes / Bad Performance on Galaxy S3
- > I got Replicant 4.2 installed on my Galaxy S3 [...]
> First of all, the OS is very "laggy" and slow. Is there any ...
- 08:00 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: LibreSignal
- > I will try to give Kontalk a try but the most recent version I can find on F-Droid is Version 3.0 (beta 3) from 201...
- 12:14 PM Replicant Issue #1395: Nexus Security Bulletin from September
- Wolfgang Wiedmeyer wrote:
> > Additionally I added one left patch (0009-Externally-reported-Moderate-severity-vulner...
- 12:12 PM Replicant Issue #1389: Nexus Security Bulletin from August
- > You won't find this patch anywhere. As I already wrote:
> > There is also a small change in external/skia necessar...
- 10:10 AM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: Galaxy S2 i9100, Heimdall not working properly
- I had exactly the same error with the same heimdall version on an Arch based OS.
I temporarily installed Linux Mint ...
- 09:58 AM Replicant Security: RE: Hardening [tested @ Replicant 4.2]
- Hi Steve, and sorry for the delayed response.
Hope this post (section "2.") will help you: http://redmine.replican...
Also available in: Atom