Richard "Cylus" Palmer
- Login: cyl.us
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 09/19/2014
- Last connection: 01/16/2015
- 02:27 AM Replicant Issue #1131: Bizare SIM card
- I rebooted, and the radio boot seems to happen thrice. I guess that means it crashed twice?
If I understand correc...
- 06:22 AM Replicant Issue #1131: Bizare SIM card
- I'm *very* sorry I didn't respond to this sooner. Somehow, I didn't even see the alert in my inbox, though it did com...
- 04:17 AM Replicant Issue #993: SIM card isn't fully usable when SIM lock is engaged
- Phone menu bug: <https://redmine.replicant.us/issues/1125>
I'm not even sure it's specific to my device, as my dev...
- 04:15 AM Replicant Issue #1131 (Closed): Bizare SIM card
- As requested by Paulk, here is a bug report on my bizarre SIM card, which may or may not be related to a bug in Repli...
- 03:23 AM Replicant Issue #1125 (New): The "additional settings" option in the "phone" application doesn't work.
- When selecting the "additional settings" option in the "phone" application's Calls settings menu, a popup displaying ...
- 01:58 AM Replicant Issue #993 (Closed): SIM card isn't fully usable when SIM lock is engaged
- There seems to be a couple small issues with the SIM card still, but one issue is likely caused by the SIM card being...
- 07:34 AM Replicant Issue #993: SIM card isn't fully usable when SIM lock is engaged
- That's unfortunate about the source requirement, but I suppose it can't be helped. I'll get the new release installed...
- 05:05 AM Replicant Issue #993: SIM card isn't fully usable when SIM lock is engaged
- I've been downloading the source code for almost four days, and it still hasn't finished. I'll continue downloading, ...
- 08:24 PM Replicant Issue #993: SIM card isn't fully usable when SIM lock is engaged
- Sorry it took so long to respond.
How do I go about updating the Samsung-RIL? I see the source code is available a...
- 01:05 AM Replicant Issue #1005 (Rejected): List of attendees on the calendar gets truncated when editing an event
- When editing an event on the calendar, Only the first two attendees will be listed by name. The others will be listed...
Also available in: Atom