- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 09/27/2014
- Last connection: 03/01/2018
- 04:46 PM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: Replicant 6 support for devices
- up since I got some answers confirming the website is not up to date.
It seems very important to update it since i...
- 04:34 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: install signal on replicant
you can download this app from f-droid for using with replicant but you have to be warned before. This applicati...
- 04:27 PM Replicant Replicant build: RE: Problems with git-repo: "fatal: 'origin' does not appear to be a git reposit...
- Hi doak,
I think Fil Bergamo was probably talking about the mailing list of the project: https://lists.osuosl.org/ma...
- 12:19 PM Replicant Issue #1864: after installation of replicant 4.2, sdcard is invisible
- For information, I tried to mount the partition which seems to be sdcard but it does not succeed:...
- 08:33 PM Replicant Issue #1865 (New): Galaxy S 2 (I9100) compass calibration : replicant restart
on my replicant 4.2, I tried to follow steps described on page https://redmine.replicant.us/projects/replican...
I just saw https://blog.replicant.us/2017/12/third-replicant-6-0-release/ and built the new release.
First, I t...
- 04:44 PM Replicant Issue #1864 (New): after installation of replicant 4.2, sdcard is invisible
after installing Replicant 4.2 on my i9100, my sdcard is not visible.
Formerly, I installed Replicant 6 with an...
- 03:55 PM Replicant Issue #1862: incompatibility between recovery 4.2 build and recovery 6 build
- Without any idea how to solve this, I used TWRP to install Replicant 4.2 on the advice of Jeremy RAnd (thank to him)....
- 11:32 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: install new system from recovery after installing Replicant 6
- I installed TWRP, at first, I was stuck on the replicant logo but after a few tries, it succeeded.
- 08:40 AM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: install new system from recovery after installing Replicant 6
- Thank you Fil Bergamo, I'll give a try with TWRP.
edit: for information, it seems TWRP source code is open source ...
Also available in: Atom