- Login: Fil
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 09/27/2014
- Last connection: 07/31/2023
|Replicant||Developer, Wiki author||09/11/2018|
|Documentation||Manager, Developer, Wiki author||09/16/2019|
|libsamsung-ipc||Developer, Wiki author||10/05/2020|
- 02:56 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: New Replicant-4.2 installation does not reset content
- If /data (USERDATA) contains also app data, when I execute in recovery a `data/factory reset`, the output is
while installing a Replicant-4.2 device, I removed `/data/data` by bad command.
I then decided to completely...
- 10:03 AM Replicant Wiki edit: RecoveryInstallationWithHeimdall (#86)
- fix a link to its own section
- 06:35 PM Replicant Security: RE: Qualcomm Chip Secretly Share Private Information
- Hi M V,
for information, there has been some critics about this paper, here for example: https://blog.brixit.nl/nitr...
- 09:00 PM Replicant Wiki edit: AndroidSystemKeyMigration (#4)
- 02:53 PM Replicant Wiki edit: SourceCode (#50)
- 02:08 PM Replicant Wiki edit: SourceCode (#49)
- f-droid removed for Replicant 6.0. 0004
- 02:01 PM Replicant Wiki edit: SourceCode (#48)
- how to get repo tool instruction for Replicant 6 and before
reading https://pine64.com/product/pinetab-10-1-linux-tablet/ I wonder if PineTab would be usable with Replicant...
Blokada 5 is MPL2 (https://github.com/blokadaorg/five-android/releases).
It seems to stop a device communicatin...
Also available in: Atom