- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 09/27/2014
- Last connection: 10/14/2018
- Replicant (Wiki author, 09/11/2018)
- 10:04 PM Replicant Issue #1899 (New): complete website information about supported device
- It seems several pages on website describes different status for the same devices.
Make the information given on the...
- 05:14 PM Replicant About the Replicant project: RE: necunos.com should the replicant crew contact them?
- Great news, please let us know how it goes. :)
- 05:06 PM Replicant About the Replicant project: RE: getting a new replicant phone manufactured?
- Ok, perhaps the point is that the informations are already on the website but gathering them in a single webpage coul...
- 11:12 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: steps to follow BEFORE installation
- On GT-I9300 (Samsung Galaxy S3), it seems the only way to get root is to flash recovery partition.
First step should...
- 05:21 PM Replicant About the Replicant project: RE: getting a new replicant phone manufactured?
- I would be pleased if I could use a phone fair to the workers and the planet. The FairPhone could be a good candidate...
- 05:28 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: steps to follow BEFORE installation
- Thank you for the idea. It sounds interesting... but I am very confident in my lake of talents for soldering so I thi...
- 06:20 AM Replicant Replicant build: RE: signature asc
- Joonas Kylmälä wrote:
> The .asc files are generated by the release.sh script I posted earlier on this thread. I und...
- 06:00 PM Replicant Security: RE: How does replicant handles security updates?
- Yes, of course. I will be pleased to test this new image.
However, since I am keeping my phone in a stock state to t...
- 04:09 PM Replicant Security: RE: How does replicant handles security updates?
- Thank you, I didn't see last moves on the wiki. I'll read.
- 07:28 AM Replicant Security: RE: How does replicant handles security updates?
- Hi Kurt,
thank you for this detail answer. This is good news!
I was wondering how patches could be applied. Once ...
Also available in: Atom