- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 09/27/2014
- Last connection: 04/14/2019
- Replicant (Developer, Wiki author, 09/11/2018)
- 03:33 PM Replicant Wiki edit: GalaxyS2I9100 (#49)
- add data partition to GT-I9100
- 03:31 PM Replicant Wiki edit: GalaxyS2I9100 (#48)
- refix efs partition name for GT-I9100
- 03:23 PM Replicant Wiki edit: GalaxyS2I9100 (#47)
- fix efs partition name
- 07:07 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: steps to follow BEFORE installation
- I updated the instructions to backup PIT and EFS partition.
- 09:32 AM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: trouble upgrading my Galaxy S2 from 4.2 to 6.0
I forgot to thank you. :)
I translate your doc in english if it helps.
I put it attached, you can put it in yo...
- 01:27 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: install new system from recovery after installing Replicant 6
- Note : my i9100 still suffers the same problem since 1 year. Sdcard can't be used.
Thinking about https://redmine....
- 11:07 AM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: repartitioning
- Hi there,
while watching into the generated built files, I listed the img and zip content:...
- 06:49 AM Replicant Replicant build: RE: build impossible: password asked at the end of build and "ERROR: signapk.jar...
sorry, I did not read well the https://redmine.replicant.us/boards/15/topics/14706?r=14826#message-14826 topic.
- 04:12 PM Replicant Replicant build: RE: password asked at the end of build
- I removed entire content of replicant-6.0 directory to restart from first step of Source code downloading (https://re...
I finished building replicant for i9300 and I have been asked a password at the end of build step several tim...
Also available in: Atom