- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 09/27/2014
- Last connection: 08/03/2018
- 09:33 AM Replicant Replicant build: RE: signature asc
- Ok, it make sense.
So if I want to get those signatures on some other computer, do you know where I could get them? ...
- 08:52 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: steps to follow BEFORE installation
- Following my question on mailing list, here is Denis'answer (https://lists.osuosl.org/pipermail/replicant/Week-of-Mon...
- 04:25 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: acmarket for pc
- That's advertisement.
- 01:24 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: Showbox on Firestick
- That's advertisement, no interest for us.
making some tests with i9300, I rebuilt the whole package following https://redmine.replicant.us/projects/replic...
- 11:36 AM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: trouble upgrading my Galaxy S2 from 4.2 to 6.0
- Hi F Staub, it seems your github page is not accessible for readers. Perhaps is it some rights issue?
- 11:33 AM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: [solved] prebuilt can not be downloaded (error while building: cannot...
- Issue solved by adding the apk (see ticket https://redmine.replicant.us/issues/1826)
- 08:53 PM Replicant About the Replicant project: RE: how could I help replicant project ?
- Ok, I understand that replicant had before an emulator before version 6 (https://redmine.replicant.us/boards/33/topic...
- 07:16 AM Replicant About the Replicant project: RE: how could I help replicant project ?
- Hi Andrew,
I should have been more explicit: I already built Replicant 4.2 (several versions) and 6 several times on...
- 07:12 AM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: no Sim found in Replicant 6.0 on S3 I9305
- Philippe Renauldon wrote:
> On the forums they say you can save the EFS partition with it and then reload it on the ...
Also available in: Atom