- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 09/27/2014
- Last connection: 02/11/2019
- Replicant (Wiki author, 09/11/2018)
- 06:29 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: steps to follow BEFORE installation
- I hoped so, but sadly, it didn't work on my GT-I9300 with android 4.3.
- 01:36 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: steps to follow BEFORE installation
- Daniel Kulesz wrote:
> There used to be a free and open source Android rooting toolkit which I used in the past on a...
- 09:11 AM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: GPS more attention, please
- I remind using my GPS on OSMand back when I had my GT-I9300 (Galaxy S III).
Am I wrong if saying GPS works on this d...
- 11:56 AM Replicant About the Replicant project: RE: How to edit the wiki
- Hi Federico,
and happy new year.
The wiki is not opened by default, so you should ask for permission to edit it.
- Hi guys,
I recently read that Replicant got a grant for development of $200,000, that's a very good news! (https://r...
- 10:28 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Can't Receive MMS From iPhone Users
- Hi Chris,
my first though reading your post was a iMessage app, but it turns out it is not the cause since it does ...
- 11:38 AM Replicant Security: RE: Spoofing WiFi MAC address on N7100
I didn't had time to read the paper suggested by Daniel (thanks for the reference by the way) but it reminds me ...
- 10:04 PM Replicant Issue #1899 (New): complete website information about supported device
- It seems several pages on website describes different status for the same devices.
Make the information given on the...
- 05:14 PM Replicant About the Replicant project: RE: necunos.com should the replicant crew contact them?
- Great news, please let us know how it goes. :)
- 05:06 PM Replicant About the Replicant project: RE: getting a new replicant phone manufactured?
- Ok, perhaps the point is that the informations are already on the website but gathering them in a single webpage coul...
Also available in: Atom