- Login: Fil
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 09/27/2014
- Last connection: 01/18/2022
|Replicant||Developer, Wiki author||09/11/2018|
|Documentation||Manager, Developer, Wiki author||09/16/2019|
|libsamsung-ipc||Developer, Wiki author||10/05/2020|
- 08:53 PM Replicant Issue #2292: How to hide the Caller ID?
the code to use depends on the country you are.
- 06:34 AM Replicant Wiki edit: ImagesIdentification (#46)
- add identification for replicant 4.2-0003, 4.2-0002, 4.2-0001 GT9300
- 10:44 PM Replicant Wiki edit: ImagesIdentification (#45)
- add identification about replicant 6-0001, 6-0002, 4.2-0004 on GT-I9300
- 06:18 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: How can I determine the version of replicant I'm running?
- Denis answers my question by pointing me to page https://redmine.replicant.us/projects/replicant/wiki/ImagesIdentific...
- 10:28 AM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: How can I determine the version of replicant I'm running?
this way do not allow to identify a version built after by a user.
Do you see a way to let user identify whic...
- 11:59 AM Replicant About the Replicant project: RE: How to backup efs
there is now a page describing how to backup EFS : https://redmine.replicant.us/projects/replicant/wiki/BackupTh...
- Browsing the website, I read https://redmine.replicant.us/projects/replicant/wiki/SourceCode page which describe seve...
- 08:47 AM Replicant Issue #1719: Retrieving the Replicant release key from a key server does not work
- Since keys.gnupg.net does not seem available annymore, we should modify the doc thinking about a way to anticipate a ...
- 09:30 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Full backup
- Hi Daniel,
would it be possible to install on your new phone a 0003 and then update it to 0004-rc5 using https://red...
- 02:56 PM Replicant Wiki edit: RecoveryInstallationWithHeimdall (#83)
- fixing syntax of gpg signature checking
Also available in: Atom