- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 09/27/2014
- Last connection: 11/05/2017
- 04:24 PM Replicant Security: RE: Everyone is vunerable to wpa_supplicant KRACK Attack
- I read somewhere that Windows is less harmed than GNU/Linux because of the implementation so it seems some implentati...
- 11:28 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: prebuilt can not be downloaded (error while building: cannot find zip...
- Hi Jeremy.
Yep, it could be the reason. However, since there is no suitable solution to import SMS from v4.2 to v6, ...
- 11:25 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: Using adb to backup SMS and Contacts data prior to upgrade 4.2 -> 6.0
- Hi George, did you try to import SMS also?
- 01:00 PM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: IUNI U3 and IUNI N1
- Wolfgang Wiedmeyer wrote:
> It looks complete, but unfortunately, code for blobs is still proprietary and marked as ...
- Hello, it is several months now that I am stuck with replicant 4.2: no way to build it. It seems sources are not corr...
- 05:03 PM Replicant Replicant build: RE: Getting Stuck on replicant/kernel_goldelico_gta04.git Replicant 4.2
- Ok, thank you anyway.
- 07:06 AM Replicant Issue #1826: cannot find zipfile directory
- Is the any way to solve this, or did I miss something?
I precise that I already built replicant several 3 times (2 ...
- 07:03 AM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: prebuilt can not be downloaded (error while building: cannot find zip...
Is my message hidden for all but myself?
Is there something I'm missing, or no one has any idea? If so, could y...
- 07:01 AM Replicant Security: RE: Everyone is vunerable to wpa_supplicant KRACK Attack
- Thank you for reporting the news.
Since the weakness is linked to the protocol and not the implementation, I underst...
- 07:00 AM Replicant Issue #1841: KRACK vunerabilty in wpa_supplicant
- Since the weakness is linked to the protocol and not the implementation, the solution seems either to enhance the WPA...
Also available in: Atom