- Login: Allanitomwesh
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/04/2014
- Last connection: 01/10/2017
- 03:25 PM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: Crowdfunding a Replicant Smartphone
- Hi Lukas,
I am aware at least of the neo900 and GTA04 (of which the Letux seems identical?) and they are indeed awes...
- 06:40 AM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: Support Coolpad
- Snapdragon processors = nope
- 06:30 AM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: Exynos 7420: is good or bad?
- Bad, GPU is non free and Samsung has some shady backdoors running on it.
- Have the replicant devs considered this option for getting new device(s) for the project? I do believe it would go we...
- 05:16 PM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: New open hardware phone
- Don't use Snapdragon
Use Ath_9k wifi driver
Provide all documentation about the hardware
Provide source code for a...
- 10:25 AM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: Firefox OS phones as targets
- Hi,i didn't manage to track down much info on the spreadtrum chips. I also don't know how to confirm the first stage ...
- They might not have CM builds but they do run an open system. Unlocked bootloaders are a prerequisite for Firefox OS....
- 05:00 PM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: Recommended Tablets for Replicant
- Thought i'd ask here since it is a similar topic. How viable would the Asus and Dell tablets running Intel processors...
- 04:54 PM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: Huawei Ascend P1 U9200
- Ah cool,ill look out for some other devices in future to share with you.
I would like to suggest the Huawei P1 and/or P1 XL (big battery version) for consideration for replicant.
Also available in: Atom