- Login: whyagainreplicant
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/25/2014
- Last connection: 03/26/2015
- 01:07 PM Replicant Issue #1239: frameworks_base has 126.96.36.199 as its fall back DNS
- Just checked in packages/apps/Settings/res/values/strings.xml file. It also has wifi_dns1_hint wifi_dns2_hint referri...
- 12:44 PM Replicant Issue #1239 (Rejected): frameworks_base has 188.8.131.52 as its fall back DNS
- May not be a bug. In the file base/core/res/res/values/config.xml
the fallback DNS belongs to Google. Privacy consio...
- 03:38 PM Replicant Issue #1179: project external/google contains analytics and market related stuff
- I meant "great work" not as a sarcasm. Truly, I appreciate replicant :-)
- 12:11 PM Replicant Issue #1179 (Closed): project external/google contains analytics and market related stuff
- In the manifest's default.xml contains <project path="external/google" name="CyanogenMod/android_external_google" />....
- 04:54 PM Replicant Issue #1101 (Closed): add tracking and privacy filters to the browser directly
- This is related to the android browser. I was wondering if you could add a block list to src/com/android/browser/Tab....
Also available in: Atom