- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/15/2014
- Last connection: 11/28/2017
- Context: https://hackaday.com/2013/08/02/sprite_tm-ohm2013-talk-hacking-hard-drive-controller-chips/
So the chargi...
- 04:40 AM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Enabling llvmpipe through phone terminal?
- You were asking about switching renderers from your phone (not from a computer via adb).
Obviously using a comput...
- 09:29 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Enabling llvmpipe through phone terminal?
- Whatever the command was on the wiki, I tried it and it worked when originally switching to Replicant 6 (on my s2).
- 06:24 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: trouble upgrading my Galaxy S2 from 4.2 to 6.0
- Can someone provide more details about the having to flash [recovery-xxxx.img] before you install Replicant 6? I went...
- 06:10 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Replicant 6 User Experience Thread
- Fil Lupin wrote:
> On my phone (a Samsung Galaxy S3), entering a menu take often between 2 and 4 seconds.
> Does a...
- 05:58 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Aeroplane mode doesn't turn off.
- Can confirm that I have been having the same problem on my S2 running Replicant 6.
- 07:05 PM Replicant Issue #1819: radiooptions command is returning an error
- Yes. The syntax is different apparently in Android 6. I saw the help output and found it unclear: the most I had trie...
- 03:30 AM Replicant Issue #1819 (New): radiooptions command is returning an error
- Any attempt to use the 'radiooptions' command in terminal returns an error on Replicant 6.
For instance, every so...
- Thought it would be prudent to collect all the experiences, comments, thoughts, concerns, &c into one thread.
- "Akamai is aware of a vulnerability, announced at the USENIX Security conference on Aug 10, 2016, which describes a v...
Also available in: Atom