- Login: elgrande71
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/22/2014
- Last connection: 02/01/2021
- 10:43 AM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: Testing Replicant 6.0 0004 RC4 images on Samsung i9300 and n7100 devices
- The Replicant 6.0 0003 was initially installed on the n7100 device .
I upgraded it to 6.0 0004 rc1 version after fol...
- Hi, first, I want to greafully thank the Replicant team for his work .
I tested the lastest release candidate 6.0 00...
- 08:49 AM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE (GT-I9305)
- Thank you for your precise response .
- 02:18 PM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE (GT-I9305)
- At this time ( with the lastest replicant images ), modem is not working so we could not go to Internet with it ?
- 11:54 AM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: Installation i9100, Replicant 4.2, Signature Warning
- Your message means that the file integrity is good .
The chain of trust is optional as I can said .
- 11:37 AM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 - screen rotation possible ?
- After testing my device on Cyanogenmod 10.3, it seems that screen rotation is working .
I reinstalled Replicant 4.2 ...
- 09:25 PM Replicant Issue #1167: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 - Screen rotation not working
- I fix my problem after running several tests .
First I installed the last stable version of Cyanogenmod for the N710...
- 03:12 PM Replicant Issue #1167: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 - Screen rotation not working
- The command adb shell dmesg output is : klogctl: Operation not permitted
Before Replicant installation, screen rotat...
- 10:56 AM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 - screen rotation possible ?
- I opened a bug report http://redmine.replicant.us/issues/1167 .
Sorry I forgot to mention Replicant version 4.2 and ...
- 09:48 AM Replicant Issue #1167 (Closed): Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 - Screen rotation not working
I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 device ( N7100 ) with the lastest Replicant image on it .
I am happy with it b...
Also available in: Atom