- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 12/28/2014
- Last connection: 07/10/2018
- 02:55 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: Installation problems with Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100G). Did I brick...
- Thank you very much for your reply Joonas Kylmälä. Unfortunately, that's exactly what I feared already. Now, I'll hav...
- Hello guys,
I have a problem. I just attempted to install Replicant on Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100G) phone and fol...
- 04:44 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: WiFi works!!! A successful experience. [ SCRIPTS PROVIDED ]
- Wow, this is awesome news! When can we expect this to be included in the official distribution of Replicant? How can ...
- 09:59 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: LibreSignal
- Thanks a lot for your reply again. Apparently, my F-Droid app was just heavily outdated. I updated it by deleting the...
- 07:32 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: LibreSignal
- Hello MySelf,
Thank you very much for your reply. I think it's a real shame that things turned out the way they di...
- 07:30 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Camera issue on I9300
- Hello Jacob,
Welcome to Replicant. :-) This thread here might help with your issues: http://redmine.replicant.us/b...
- 07:54 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300I
- It works on the Galaxy S 3 (I9300). See here for more information: http://redmine.replicant.us/projects/replicant/wik...
- 07:50 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Issues with replicant - samsung S3
- Hello i'm an idiot (I'm pretty sure you are not because otherwise you wouldn't be on this forum),
This might help ...
- Hello guys,
Just one quick question: Did anybody manage to get LibreSignal (https://fdroid.eutopia.cz/) to work on...
- 06:10 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: Replicant @ Neo900
- +1 for supporting the Neo900 device. That would be awesome. :-)
Also available in: Atom