- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 01/09/2015
- Last connection: 08/31/2019
- 04:49 PM Replicant Feature #1952 (Closed): Add support for the Anbox
- Anbox is an open source software to run Android applications on Linux devices without emulation (in LXC container).
- 08:47 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: Failed to install Replicant. I could use some help here!
- So do you have TWRP installed?
If yes, you can run it and by USB cable copy ZIP file to your device
- 01:15 AM Replicant About the Replicant project: RE: Galaxy S2 Vs Galaxy S3 which is a better phone for using replicant?
- I think you should get Note 2. It is the fasters Replicant phone - like S3 on steroids; more ram, bigger screen, fast...
- 06:17 AM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: Update from Replicant 6.0 0001 to Replicant 6.0 0002 on S3
- I'm never do that, but technically TWRP can decrypt your phone and upgrade system.
- 01:51 PM Replicant Replicant development: RE: Is Replicant 6.0 stable enough for the average user?
- It sometimes crashes, but it is usable.
But the longer you use, the more stable (I do not know why).
I have a question:
1) Limadriver-NG is an attempt to write an open driver for the graphics, which is the S...
- 12:31 PM Replicant About the Replicant project: RE: Samsung Galaxy S2 functions
- Well, upload firmware is possible, and then it will work.
In fact, you can buy the WiFi module from the company Tehn...
- 11:10 AM Replicant Replicant development: RE: Replicant 6.0, at least for the Samsung Galaxy S3
- @Divan Santana
Do you have TWRP installed?
Something like this?
- 02:21 PM Replicant Replicant development: RE: Replicant 6.0, at least for the Samsung Galaxy S3
- Uhm, Note 2 version, please? :(
Slowly I collect money for the Galaxy Note 2. Living in Poland it is hard :)
TL: DR at the bottom
Also available in: Atom