- Login: arielenter
- Registered on: 01/26/2015
- Last connection: 10/23/2021
- 09:49 PM Replicant Issue #2283 (New): i9300 Calls received from iPhones sound bad
- My i9100 broke, so I tried using my i9300 instead. Unfortunately I found a really weird problem.
Most calls I rece...
- 10:51 PM Replicant Issue #1928: Bluetooth is working on several devices when it shouldn't
- ariel enter wrote in #note-7:
> Today I accidentally turn on Bluetooth in my i9100 and I was shocked to find it was ...
- 10:38 PM Replicant Issue #1928: Bluetooth is working on several devices when it shouldn't
- Today I accidentally turn on Bluetooth in my i9100 and I was shocked to find it was working. I am also curious to kno...
- 09:49 PM Replicant Issue #2270: usb_networking_device.sh DNS servers are down
- By the way, when I say to change them I mean simply open the file usb_networking_device.sh and changing those values....
- 09:41 PM Replicant Issue #2270 (New): usb_networking_device.sh DNS servers are down
- I don’t use the script very often, so I’m not sure how long have they been down, but both DNS server use in the scrip...
- 12:35 AM Replicant Issue #2127: No repositories found (usb_networking_device.sh)
- I found a copy in my computer which appears do be a newer version. I'll upload it here, in case it might help.
- 12:31 AM Replicant Issue #2127: No repositories found (usb_networking_device.sh)
- It appears the same file can be downloaded from the wiki's attached files at the bottom of the page.
- 12:16 AM Replicant Issue #2127 (Resolved): No repositories found (usb_networking_device.sh)
When trying to download usb_networking_device.sh from the wiki, it takes me to a page that says "No reposit...
- I'm trying to get Replicant's Browser to save a password of a website I'm making, but even thought the "Remember pass...
- 09:12 PM Replicant Feature #1889: Add USB Ethernet support
- Sorry for the delay, I just tested on the Tap 2 10.1 and it works!!! It's also a espressowifi since it doesn't seem t...
Also available in: Atom