- Login: Narsil
- Registered on: 10/22/2020
- Last connection: 04/06/2022
- 09:26 AM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: No recovery.img for n7100 (new 6.0-0004 version)
- Thanks for your response.
That page has the official releases but the web I point out is the development one where...
Would you mind providing a recovery.img for n7100? It's the only one that doesn't have a precompiled recovery....
- 11:36 AM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Bluetooth adapter
- BTW, I have a Note 2 too with the last release.
Neither bluetooth nor GPS work.
- 04:53 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Full backup
- Signature failing is a common error that appears when you try to flash a new version without updating its Recovery be...
- 07:09 PM Replicant About the Replicant project: RE: Autorun Samsung Note 2
- Have a look at Autostarts app:
- 10:29 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: the work of telecom operators in Russia
- Have you tried with RC4 and RC5 versions?
Mine didn't work either although everything is ok with the last one.
- 12:21 PM Replicant About the Replicant project: RE: the whole image as wallpaper
- Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Have you tried scaling previously the image you want to?
For instance with Gimp.
- 09:24 AM Replicant About the Replicant project: RE: the whole image as wallpaper
- 07:12 AM Replicant Security: RE: Replicant vs GrapheneOS security
- I would like to remember that GrapheneOS advocates boast about hardened security features that rely on Titan M chip a...
- 09:58 AM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: How does Replicant install differently than other custom Roms?
- Black Matrix wrote in message#15782:
> Didn't know that this is working, too. Is it less secure to use TWRP than Rep...
Also available in: Atom