- Login: Narsil
- Registered on: 10/22/2020
- Last connection: 10/06/2021
- 04:53 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Full backup
- Signature failing is a common error that appears when you try to flash a new version without updating its Recovery be...
- 07:09 PM Replicant About the Replicant project: RE: Autorun Samsung Note 2
- Have a look at Autostarts app:
- 10:29 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: the work of telecom operators in Russia
- Have you tried with RC4 and RC5 versions?
Mine didn't work either although everything is ok with the last one.
- 12:21 PM Replicant About the Replicant project: RE: the whole image as wallpaper
- Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Have you tried scaling previously the image you want to?
For instance with Gimp.
- 09:24 AM Replicant About the Replicant project: RE: the whole image as wallpaper
- 07:12 AM Replicant Security: RE: Replicant vs GrapheneOS security
- I would like to remember that GrapheneOS advocates boast about hardened security features that rely on Titan M chip a...
- 09:58 AM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: How does Replicant install differently than other custom Roms?
- Black Matrix wrote in message#15782:
> Didn't know that this is working, too. Is it less secure to use TWRP than Rep...
- 04:50 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Disabling system apps are not working
- BTW, using the local terminal, enabling it in developer options, works too.
These are the steps:
_mount -o ...
- 05:14 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Audio calls on Signal Messenger
- Where do you get Signal?
Using Aurora or installing the apk from their website?
- 05:33 PM Replicant Security: RE: Replicant vs GrapheneOS security
- Kurtis Hanna wrote in message#15747:
> Replicant believes that software freedom is the first step towards having sec...
Also available in: Atom