- Login: Narsil
- Registered on: 10/22/2020
- Last connection: 06/02/2021
- 12:21 PM Replicant About the Replicant project: RE: the whole image as wallpaper
- Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Have you tried scaling previously the image you want to?
For instance with Gimp.
- 09:24 AM Replicant About the Replicant project: RE: the whole image as wallpaper
- 07:12 AM Replicant Security: RE: Replicant vs GrapheneOS security
- I would like to remember that GrapheneOS advocates boast about hardened security features that rely on hardware (Tita...
- 09:58 AM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: How does Replicant install differently than other custom Roms?
- Black Matrix wrote in message#15782:
> Didn't know that this is working, too. Is it less secure to use TWRP than Rep...
- 04:50 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Disabling system apps are not working
- BTW, using the local terminal, enabling it in developer options, works too.
These are the steps:
_mount -o ...
- 05:14 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Audio calls on Signal Messenger
- Where do you get Signal?
Using Aurora or installing the apk from their website?
- 05:33 PM Replicant Security: RE: Replicant vs GrapheneOS security
- Kurtis Hanna wrote in message#15747:
> Replicant believes that software freedom is the first step towards having sec...
- 07:03 PM Replicant Security: RE: Replicant vs GrapheneOS security
- Fantastic article, Daniel.
Thanks for sharing it.
- 05:06 PM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: cryptophone CP600G
- According to this:
it has a Quad–core Krait...
- 11:34 PM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: Pinephone Pine64
- First of all, we need LineageOS team develops a ROM for this device.
Anyway, wifi connection will not probably work...
Also available in: Atom