- Login: Narsil
- Registered on: 10/22/2020
- Last connection: 05/12/2021
- 07:12 AM Replicant Security: RE: Replicant vs GrapheneOS security
- I would like to remember that GrapheneOS advocates boast about hardened security features that rely on hardware (Tita...
- 09:58 AM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: How does Replicant install differently than other custom Roms?
- Black Matrix wrote in message#15782:
> Didn't know that this is working, too. Is it less secure to use TWRP than Rep...
- 04:50 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Disabling system apps are not working
- BTW, using the local terminal, enabling it in developer options, works too.
These are the steps:
_mount -o ...
- 05:14 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Audio calls on Signal Messenger
- Where do you get Signal?
Using Aurora or installing the apk from their website?
- 05:33 PM Replicant Security: RE: Replicant vs GrapheneOS security
- Kurtis Hanna wrote in message#15747:
> Replicant believes that software freedom is the first step towards having sec...
- 07:03 PM Replicant Security: RE: Replicant vs GrapheneOS security
- Fantastic article, Daniel.
Thanks for sharing it.
- 05:06 PM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: cryptophone CP600G
- According to this:
it has a Quad–core Krait...
- 11:34 PM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: Pinephone Pine64
- First of all, we need LineageOS team develops a ROM for this device.
Anyway, wifi connection will not probably work...
- 11:32 PM Replicant Applications evaluations: RE: exodus privacy
- Clasyshark3xodus detects any installed app, not only from the Play Store.
As for the reports, I think is a matter ...
- 02:23 PM Replicant Applications evaluations: RE: exodus privacy
- You may also have a look at ClassyShark3xodus from F-Droid:
Also available in: Atom